Chelsea FC

SLICKR392

Lol! Not sure but who wouldn't heal fast when you got Eva :love:
Think about it Costa struggled with hamstring injury for year and few weeks rest here with medical team monitoring him the guy is healed :cantstop: Also I think we find injuries quickly like fabregas getting subbed out vs Liverpool for any other teM he would have continued playinand in the end would have been injured for weeks .. Good job if he plays tomorrow we won't miss Costa much but this guy is absolutely essential

Think about it Costa struggled with hamstring injury for year and few weeks rest here with medical team monitoring him the guy is healed :cantstop: Also I think we find injuries quickly like fabregas getting subbed out vs Liverpool for any other teM he would have continued playinand in the end would have been injured for weeks .. Good job if he plays tomorrow we won't miss Costa much but this guy is absolutely essential
And it was showing against City. Was showing quiet clearly. There was no fluidity in the midfield. we need to find a good sub for Oscar as well. Has been out of form lately and I wouldn't blame him much with that work load.

And it was showing against City. Was showing quiet clearly. There was no fluidity in the midfield. we need to find a good sub for Oscar as well. Has been out of form lately and I wouldn't blame him much with that work load.
Willian is natural number 10 :winky: We can rotate all of our midfielders now just get rid of mikel and find another world class midfielder and this team is set

^^^ When Did I Say It Was A Bite' date=' I Said He Getting INVESTIGATED so It Pointless Showing Me Me Random Pictures. Lol[/quote'] This is first I am hearing of investigation but I trust you and will say if he gets banned there is going to be chaos . In last week alone we have seen manager grabbing neck of player ,player head butting and Ivan even got yellow so fa has no power in this case but if they want to just expect more siege mentality :giggle: