Chelsea FC

SLICKR392

Lol...this time it's gonna end lot badly not for ivanovic but media is already calling out fa for inconsistency . Anyway it was not bite no way in hell it was headbutt ..I have seen worse contacts when benteke was head butted by Spurs player.. Fa can **** itself we will stay on top even if you take all our players :finger:

Chelsea supporters the most racist in the Premier League according to 13-year Home Office statistics

Chelsea's supporters are the most racist in the Premier League, according to damning Home Office statistics. Figures over the last 13 seasons reveal that Blues followers have been arrested 27 times for racist or indecent chanting, the most from any club to have played in the top flight in each those campaigns.

Ishaan Tharoor @ishaantharoor · 1h 1 hour ago Chelsea: dodgy oligarch employs mercenary coach supported by racist captain cheered on by a fanbase with a particular history of neo-fascism I wasn't aware of most of these things apart from the John Terry one. I anyway had very little respect for Chelsea as a club....lost even that now.

How are all these related ?should I use rape news for india to down Indian team ? There are idiots everywhere just see reddit discussion instead of bashing club and doing what media wants when the club is strictly against it and has some of the.best coloured players league ever had. Freaking Osama bin laden supported arsenal, get over it .do not over think this as sports attracts everyone even the terrorists.

the odd thing is they probably have the richest set of supporters.
WhatS odd about that ? Do you think same rich supporters did this ? Clubs is followed by million of different people generalising entire clubs and its fan base because of few idiots is just stupidity and ii expected lot better from you guys but carry on do what media wants to but before that go read what actual fans of other clubs and fans of chelsea have to say and you can read it on reddit thread Google it . Yours will learn lot more about this issue how every clubs is handling it .

Now last reply and probably last time I ever reply seriously in this section..you mentioned John terry..which is still controversial but should I post list of racism incident ? Top of my head Suarez comes to my mind from Liverpool and I I am pretty man sure one of your legend was banned for few months for similar incident and I can keep finding it as its not that hard . Please do not try to link random 27 cases as Sample size is far too low and I am sure you know it . Anyway believe in what ever you want but when you say you lost respect for clubs just think what that means you are judging people like us too who had no relation with those idiots and million others .

55rThHe.png Notice something ..3 London clubs at top and all around same area so it's far far bigger problem than club .. Convenient for media to blame it on chelsea but it's pretty clear look at it for me that problem is far deeper than football ...and oh again remember the sample size thing. Also arsenal in top 6 so 4 big London clubs all there ! If you want to see what real racism which even club supports looks like just look at italy now they have real problem where coaches of big club recently said that I am nit racist but there are too many black players in football and that is problem ..I am not making this up.

^^ Chill Dude' date=' All Teams Have Racist Fans . Just Because This Incident Has Been Highlighted Doesn't Mean Chelsea Fans Are More Racist Than Others.[/quote'] sorry :) this is what i am trying to say but read comments up you will see why i got offended. wont post like this again,really sorry!