Aus Vs SL 2nd Test Hobart

DesiChap

Aus Vs SL 2nd Test Hobart  

1. 1.

As i said , it makes sense to try to argue with mis-informed people. But there is just no point trying the luck with paranoid people. Whatever i am going to say , you wont CONSIDER reviewing your stand. I am out.
Dude...you are arguing with someone who does NOT know how to admit error- even when openly proven to be in error. I gave the guy a quote from an university level math textbook- verbatim. Page number, author's name, book's name and even the ISBN # for the precise edition. Guess what ? that wasn't good enough for BB when it came to 'proof'. Funny thing that- coz that book is quotable in thesis presentations in universities and the methodology was impeccable. This guy won't accept university math text book as proof when it proves him to be in error, that too in a mathematics discussion. What chance do you really have against such hard-headed retards ?

Bongosamaj , As I have said before , our LAST discussion on any topic has ALREADY taken place. So I politely request you to refrain from quoting me in the future. I will NOT respond. Of course , you have the right to quote and respond to any post , but it wont elicit a response from me. I say this so that I dont sound disrespectful to you in the future by not responding to you quoting me. Thanks for the time.