Aus Vs SL 2nd Test Hobart

DesiChap

Aus Vs SL 2nd Test Hobart  

1. 1.

The scorebook also states that Lee was the man of the match, which I declare is sheer robbery. A far finer player than him produced a superb innings to seize initiative and control, produced the basis for a huge total and dented Sri Lanka with a wonderful 150 - and then followed up with another superb half century in the second dig, while helping Murali's average inch a bit higher.

The funeral was a sad affair. Our friend, BossBhai, had been in a terrible accident. He went skydiving but forgot to put his parachute on. Some say he was too busy - arguing with the toilet door about umpiring decisions. After freefalling for 30,000 feet, he landed in a dumpster full of secret Government documents just before it was emptied into the shredder. His remains were put into a coffin and lowered into the grave. Mourners paid their last respects and, as they were about to leave, a voice was heard from underground: "Hey, I'm not dead yet!" :regular_smile:

Why do you bother watching the match if all you want to do is read the scorebook?
1. I didn't watch the match. I don't get FTA reception here and the Test wasn't covered on pay TV. 2. I suggested Bossby read the scorebook. I don't need a scorebook to know Sanga was out. I read there was an appeal and the umpire's finger was raised. End of story.
The scorebook also states that Lee was the man of the match, which I declare is sheer robbery. A far finer player than him produced a superb innings to seize initiative and control, produced the basis for a huge total and dented Sri Lanka with a wonderful 150 - and then followed up with another superb half century in the second dig, while helping Murali's average inch a bit higher.
Although I do understand your feelings mate, on what was universally declared 'a road' of a wicket, Lee took 8 wickets (6 were top 5 batsmen) @ 21 whilst a little bloke who is widely considered the best bowler in the world took 2 @ 115

Well, that little bloke also averaged 100 in the series, so he's not the best bloke to compare Lee with. Full credit to Lee - he bowled better than I've seen him bowl in a long, long time, but as you know from my postings on AC, I'm an unabashed Jaques fan. :D I just hope he can stop throwing his wicket away. All three of his dismissals this series were self inflicted. If he can keep delivering the runs and learn from those dismissals, he'll be a terror.

The funeral was a sad affair. Our friend, BossBhai, had been in a terrible accident. He went skydiving but forgot to put his parachute on. Some say he was too busy - arguing with the toilet door about umpiring decisions. After freefalling for 30,000 feet, he landed in a dumpster full of secret Government documents just before it was emptied into the shredder. His remains were put into a coffin and lowered into the grave. Mourners paid their last respects and, as they were about to leave, a voice was heard from underground: "Hey, I'm not dead yet!" :regular_smile:
Really enjoy reading your posts but that was totally uncalled for Donny.