We should drop Sachin

Ram

I'll tell you why.. They dropped a certain Jacques Kallis from their 20/20 and this is what he has done since then.. 155,100,59,107,29,186,131 - 5 Centuries in the last 7 innings ! When was the last time a batsman scored 5 centuries in 7 innings ?:confused_smile:

Mann...this kallis chap is serging ahead of Dravid..Dravid needs to score some very big scores..and centuries..which only he can do.. i like kallis very much..although i never followed his game closely...he is very consistent.. Thankfully....Ponting..is not churning out centuries..like he used to do for last 2-3 years.. Dravid needs to buck up..and be ready for the task ahead.. If he wants his legacy to stand the test of decades..then he must perform like the gladiator..and win all the battles ahead of him.. Go Dravid Go..

aussie always had a good opening stand...well.almost always.. its all about the form and luck... i pray his lack luster form continues for next two seasons... dravid needs to do a lot of catching up.in coming 2 seasons...his one poor season has cost him 2 runs of avg.. want to see him past 60 by the time he retires.. Ponting in all probability will cross the number of centuries in Test..and probably the runs as well...but Kallis is not far behind... even Dravid is in contention...depending upon the matches he plays before he hands his boot.. and Regarding Ponting's form..: i don't think he is casual....law of averages probably.. hopefully sreesanth will fully utilise the bounce and pace of aussie pitch...:pray:

Great! ... now you have jinxed it ... he will probably churn out 8 centuries now in the 4 test series against India.
Varun bhai, please write a code which will disable the user's account if he speaks against team india :cantstop::pray::two_thumbs_up::eyedance: