Your Take on IND-PAK ODI SERIES

Guest Hiten.

My opinion on the just concluded ODI series : Complete waste of time. It's time the ODIs are shafted. Test cricket should be the top draw and Twenty 20 it's cousin. 50 overs ODI is a complete waste of time. The way Dhoni and Yuvraj celebrated the series victory after the 3rd ODI win suggests even the players hardly care about it.
Ravi, I mentioned this just before the series started. You questioned my intentions. Glad to see that both of us are in same line of thought!
My opinion on the just concluded ODI series : Complete waste of time. It's time the ODIs are shafted. Test cricket should be the top draw and Twenty 20 it's cousin. 50 overs ODI is a complete waste of time. The way Dhoni and Yuvraj celebrated the series victory after the 3rd ODI win suggests even the players hardly care about it.
Yes... I never thought I would say this.. but after seeing T20... i kinda feel ODIs are boring... ODIs r loosing their charm.. dont know why exactly.. hence i wud go for test cricket and T20... after sachin's retirement i ll stop watching ODIs completely...