Pics: Bhangra with SRK

Rajiv

when and why was this act performed ? :giggle: Ganguly doing bhangra is just.... HADH HAIIII :hysterical: ... I still can't forget his "dance" in Hero Honda commercial with Hrithik Roshan

What is SRK upto these days ? why this sudden dazzle of publicity ? Why so much media space ? I can understand him trying to feed off the popularity of cricket by associating himself with that national obsession, but this brazen attention hogging , attending every match , giving interviews ,organizing special screening of his movies, all of a sudden having private parties with cricketers... Woah !

Is that Yuvi in the first Pic with SRK? Who is the guy in the second pic??....spotted Afridi in the video....where is Gambhir when you need him:haha:
2nd pic = DHONI
What is SRK upto these days ? why this sudden dazzle of publicity ? Why so much media space ? I can understand him trying to feed off the popularity of cricket by associating himself with that national obsession, but this brazen attention hogging , attending every match , giving interviews ,organizing special screening of his movies, all of a sudden having private parties with cricketers... Woah !
Nope It's all about Om Shanto Om He said it himself, he will do anything to market it
Nope It's all about Om Shanto Om He said it himself, he will do anything to market it
Shiv Sena is protesting in front of SRK's house due to the scene where they poke fun of Manoj Kumar. Shiv Sena are always after him :giggle: