iPhone 6

velu

dude.. looks like xiaomi will be opening a RnD division in bangalore :woot: some of their inbuilt apps are simple , basic UI and really kewl
RnD or copy/paste division ? that is why i hate their strategy they have talent and have some good software and hardware but they just want to shamelessly copy apple

RnD or copy/paste division ? that is why i hate their strategy they have talent and have some good software and hardware but they just want to shamelessly copy apple
their hardware is copy paste ( Mi 4 is more closer to iPhone than Mi 3).. actually xiaomi admits that they are heavily inspired by apple .. i dont mind if they credit.. even though their MiUI looks like iOS , their apps are different.. first app i tried is their clock .. got haptic feedback for every tick :icflove:

their hardware is copy paste ( Mi 4 is more closer to iPhone than Mi 3).. actually xiaomi admits that they are heavily inspired by apple .. i dont mind if they credit.. even though their MiUI looks like iOS , their apps are different.. first app i tried is their clock .. got haptic feedback for every tick :icflove:
my problem is their miui looked like ios 6 first but now has flat ui like ios 7 ...its shameless copy :cantstop:

sorry but this highlights the problem with current system this shape should never be allowed to be patented no one designed rounded corners they existed long before in many products in similar and different categories ...rounded corners existed before and phone which look closer to iphone than galaxy s does existed before it and slide to unlock existed before it ...do u really not see flaw in system here ? and that patent was invalid in many other countries i think even in australia ..its old news so i forgot details
You are misunderstanding what a patent on slide-to-unlock means. It doesn't mean there can't be another product which has slide-to-unlock feature. Nor does it mean there can't be another product with rounded corners!

You are misunderstanding what a patent on slide-to-unlock means. It doesn't mean there can't be another product which has slide-to-unlock feature. Nor does it mean there can't be another product with rounded corners!
u r going to confuse sabby now :giggle:

can you define patent for me and what is their purpose ? seems to me rest of world thinks differently than usa

can you define patent for me and what is their purpose ? seems to me rest of world thinks differently than usa
You can't patent a feature, you can patent the way you implement that feature. The purpose is to protect the intellectual pain the person took to come up with such a feature.

in this same thread you agreed that you are trying to troll me :giggle:
about apple logo being on patent not about patent of building or anything else i just wanted to clear that form start as i knew dexter is not trolling but he was talking about something else so it did not matter anyway

You can't patent a feature' date=' you can patent the way you implement that feature. The purpose is to protect the intellectual pain the person took to come up with such a feature.[/quote'] how is rounded corner a feature ? and there is no mention of implementation i am totally ok with apple patenting how to make edges of iphone that is real thing it exists even if its just idea its valueable but they did not made rectangle with rounded corner ..patents are not for this

i think you are the one misunderstanding what apple did here..they just patented rectangle with rounded corner for any handheld device! its not specific ..now it will probably not stand in court but that is my entire point why the hell waste resources granting these stupid patents ? i think you know what i am saying and i should not need to post nay pictures to prove mt point but if you want to i can ..

this violates this patent 01.jpg it existed many years before ipad or iphone edit...want to add more i know where you will be heading now that patent is part of many patents to protect product but that is not the point ..how can they be given patent for something which exists something so normal ....a freaking shape!

how is rounded corner a feature ? and there is no mention of implementation i am totally ok with apple patenting how to make edges of iphone that is real thing it exists even if its just idea its valueable but they did not made rectangle with rounded corner ..patents are not for this
Rounder corner is a design patent bhai and I'm totally against design patents. You clubbed it with slide-to-unlock and I only commented on that.

Rounder corner is a design patent bhai and I'm totally against design patents. You clubbed it with slide-to-unlock and I only commented on that.
i did not ...it was part of same law suit i think in hurry i mixed both ..sorry if that is the case and slide to unlock too was not really valid as implementation of it was different still do you think software gimmicks like that should be patented ? i have no prior view on this tbh as i do not really get how software works but i am aware lot of work goes into this but i have also heard loud opinions that it should not be allowed :hmmm: