UCL 2014-15 thread

adi B

Psg by far the better side' date='cortouis keeping Chelsea in the game[/quote'] Better side ? I do not get the logic we are playing away from home at ground where likes of barca lost most teams set up different away and defend and we even got goal bayern on other hand are struggling for goal against far weaker side .

Bayern draw with no goals scored ..people do not get how teams set up in UCL unless it's neccecary no one attacks away as all teams are class but now psg will be forced to attack at bridge and we will pick them apart this is why topping group is so essential so that you get 2 nd leg at home

Better side ? I do not get the logic we are playing away from home at ground where likes of barca lost most teams set up different away and defend and we even got goal bayern on other hand are struggling for goal against far weaker side .
U draw the match doesn't mean I were good,of course ur set up was good at the back and compact but anyone can see that psg were the Better side and by some distance.cortois was immense though and yeah don't worry I'll praise Chelsea as well in the home leg if they attack and score goals

Bayern draw with no goals scored ..people do not get how teams set up in UCL unless it's neccecary no one attacks away as all teams are class but now psg will be forced to attack at bridge and we will pick them apart this is why topping group is so essential so that you get 2 nd leg at home
Bro I am watching European cup for more than a decade now and I know how teams set up.I know how Chelsea set up for away games in Europe,they have done it for years and got decent result but how does that mean that they were the better side in footballing terms? Chelsea were efficient but doesn't mean that thy were the better side

U draw the match doesn't mean I were good' date='of course ur set up was good at the back and compact but anyone can see that psg were the Better side and by some distance.cortois was immense though and yeah don't worry I'll praise Chelsea as well in the home leg if they attack and score goals[/quote'] we got what we wanted and obviously they had more chances as they were set up to attack more at home and we just sat back after goal which is disappointing but I have been saying for months now this is reason we are so good at UCL and reason mourihno makes semi final no matter how bad team is . And we will attack more there is no question about it just like Liverpool game it's exact same thing in the end that this game as only first half not whole game with 2 nd half having advantage of playing at home . In the end we played against thought aide got away goal and bayern got draw only and I can promise you both teams would have taken the result .

Bro I am watching European cup for more than a decade now and I know how teams set up.I know how Chelsea set up for away games in Europe,they have done it for years and got decent result but how does that mean that they were the better side in footballing terms? Chelsea were efficient but doesn't mean that thy were the better side
I never said we were better but to sa we played badly is just plainly wrong we played defensively they played to attack if they were better side they would have won as simple as that . We got what we wanted while they did not get what they wanted that is my point. There was no by far better side it's ridiculous thing to say when this is ground where this year psg beat barca by scoring 3 goals .

I never said we were better but to sa we played badly is just plainly wrong we played defensively they played to attack if they were better side they would have won as simple as that . We got what we wanted while they did not get what they wanted that is my point. There was no by far better side it's ridiculous thing to say when this is ground where this year psg beat barca by scoring 3 goals .
Actually we weren't all that great. Lucky to get away with crucial miss from Cavani and Tbo saved our back big time. Got what we came for but would have liked a better outing