UCL 2014-15 thread

adi B

Terry himself saying psg were Better but they are happy with the draw. I think 3 weeks time is a lot of time before the second leg,many things might change by then but surely Chelsea are the favorites right now
lol...they always say this unless they are Man City and totally clueless .I obviously agree they had more chances that is not even debatable..but I disagree they were by far the better side they could not break us they were dominant side but not better ..sorry but I do not judge football like this i judg it by what team wants to achieve and how they perform within it . By your definition 2-2 draw at Santiago bernabe of atletico meant Real Madrid were better side as atletico parked bus and madrid had more chances .?

We were down at the second half. We din't create much chances as much but defense was quiet solid bar the goal and Cavani miss. Really poor in the 2nd half. Both Terry and Cahill out of position for that goal. Wanna see how these ****ers get away at Bridge for fouling Eden. 3-4 PSG duds gangs up against him.

Actually we weren't all that great. Lucky to get away with crucial miss from Cavani and Tbo saved our back big time. Got what we came for but would have liked a better outing
We never look great when we play like this it's frustrating but in the end it gets results. i agree about fabregas but keep in mind mourihno has played defenders along side matic so it's progress :hysterical:

We were down at the second half. We din't create much chances as much but defense was quiet solid bar the goal and Cavani miss. Really poor in the 2nd half. Both Terry and Cahill out of position for that goal. Wanna see how these ****ers get away at Bridge for fouling Eden. 3-4 PSG duds gangs up against him.
It's because we kept players back See at bridge hazard won't be alone there will be Costa tatacking,Oscar,cuadrado so you cannot mark him alone ..will be totally different game . mourihno just concedes game there ..real pressing starts when they are in our half this is how he plays away it looks bad and people hate him but there is reason he gets to semi final no matter what now psg will push numbers forward at bridge and get exposed and people are gonna say we dominated them which again will be wrong it's just strategy working out .

Twitter- Positives:- -PSG havent lost at home in Europe since 2006. massive away goal. -82% of teams with away goals in 1st leg qualify. Mourinho: I had five players who played tonight who didn't train since Everton match… we felt that a little.
And they beat barca here this year.

Yep. Bridge will be fun. Due to this away goal' date=' PSG will have to set their base forward now. And Veratti's foul on Hazard was a big time red. Good ref overall. Iva's a big game players. Always been![/quote'] That's what I am saying they will be picked apart now because of gaps they leave for over attacking and in the end concede few goals ..in the end people will praise we dominated the hell out of them which would be plainly wrong too it's just how these games work out .

Jose "It was a very tight first half. Both teams gave nothing away and we got the important away goal what was a big goal for us" Jose on Courtois performance "Courtois is an excellent young goalkeeper and he will only improve. His performance was magnificent" Jose "Ivanovic has been excellent this season. He has score many, many important goals for us this season and he got another one tonight" Jose "The second half was a lot more open and a lot more chances. We had our chances, but so did they. I am happy with the draw" Jose "We know the tie is on our favour. They now need to play at Stamford Bridge which is a difficult place to come"

That's what I am saying they will be picked apart now because of gaps they leave for over attacking and in the end concede few goals ..in the end people will praise we dominated the hell out of them which would be plainly wrong too it's just how these games work out .
I would bench Ramires. Wasn't the best today, and Cesc at 10 is a no no. Cahill should be benched, packed and couriered to the Amazon. Zouma should effing start! Pretty sure it would be back to Fabregas, Matic; Hazard Oscar Willian/Juan. Costa should be in form too unless he stabs someone and gets banned.

I would bench Ramires. Wasn't the best today' date=' and Cesc at 10 is a no no. Cahill should be benched, packed and couriered to the Amazon. Zouma should effing start! Pretty sure it would be back to Fabregas, Matic; Hazard Oscar Willian/Juan. Costa should be in form too unless he stabs someone and gets banned.[/quote'] Zouma starts when we attack and have high line and Cahill start when we park bus :giggle: And fabregas will play at that position at home don't worry ..:--D

Must have been heck of a defense for Bayern to not breach it.
its actually not impossible to defend against bayern its the team who try to compete with them that get destroyed. all top 4-5 teams in bundesliga have held them i think shaclke got 1-1 draw and team which has trogan hazard parked bus so well that with counters they almost beat them and neuer had one MOTM performance . then wolfburg destroyed them 4-1 again with constant pressing and defense and you can be sure in champions league it will only be tougher.

Bro I am watching European cup for more than a decade now and I know how teams set up.I know how Chelsea set up for away games in Europe,they have done it for years and got decent result but how does that mean that they were the better side in footballing terms? Chelsea were efficient but doesn't mean that thy were the better side
Its not just Chelsea, its how most teams, or rather all PL teams set up their away games in UCL.