UCL 2014-15 thread

adi B

Good stratergy from Shakhtar. Defence is a part of the game' date=' which wins you games/trophies. About time people start acknowledging it! Teams like Italy won the WC with this. Certain team under certain Coach has been winning trophies and topping leagues with it.[/quote'] that is what i was saying yesterday playing well also means defending well . we beat everton 1-0 and i thought it was most high quality game that day because everton defended well and we attacked well and i even said it it was great game. also in cup games defense leads to attack and there will be classic example at bridge when PSG will push people forward and get countered all game long.

Club Statement: Chelsea Football Club has released the following statement regarding the reported incident on public transport in Paris yesterday (Tuesday): 'Such behaviour is abhorrent and has no place in football or society. We will support any criminal action against those involved in such behaviour, and should evidence point to the involvement of Chelsea season ticket holders or members the club will take the strongest possible action against them including banning orders.'