UCL 2014-15 thread

adi B

It was more of a jinx than prediction. Who gives a damn about these teams anyways. Lil did I know Arsenal are that ****
Yeah sure ..and these teams are some of the best in world and if you cannot even give damn about knock outs in champions league then you should stop calling yourself football fan .

Ok.
No one will have any problem is you just stop pretending to know it all...we all learned slowly but it's attitude like this to not even see games and talk big which is reason people make fun of you . Also does not help for jinxing you support club here which you do not even follow .

Monaco was in weak group and 4th in their league. Also couple of their best players left [Falcao & James],so its not a powerhouse European team.
That is obvious and they changed how to play to deal with that and still are very very tough to beat in champions league . Might not be power house but no way in hell anyone who saw their and arsenals games until now in champions league can say it would be one sided ...I for one definitely predicted a draw or a Monaco win in this thread itself . Also they have very good quick wingers who are perfect for counter attacks so I knew arsenal is ****ed once they concede as they will push full backs forward and in the end 1-3 ...:--D

No one will have any problem is you just stop pretending to know it all...we all learned slowly but it's attitude like this to not even see games and talk big which is reason people make fun of you . Also does not help for jinxing you support club here which you do not even follow .
You have so much problems with me and I love that. :laugh: I talk big, says you? :haha: I :cantstop: :laugh: :mama: