UCL 2014-15 thread

adi B

Haha porto 3-1 up ,meanwhile psg are the most definitely knocked out now. Barcelona look really strong this season,they'll win the league and might win the ucl as well
Real Madrid to me still better team now that modric and James are back Barca has great forwards but midfield Madrid is better so I think Madrid might win la liga but Garda champions league :hmmm:

Real Madrid to me still better team now that modric and James are back Barca has great forwards but midfield Madrid is better so I think Madrid might win la liga but Garda champions league :hmmm:
And that would really piss Real off, like what happened last year probably pissed Atletico off, despite it being their best season for years. The CL seems to be massive in Spain, so much so that managers get sacked for not winning it even if they win the Spanish League. To put it in an English cricketing context, it would be like Yorkshire firing Gillespie, despite winning the County Championship, because they didn't win the T20, where more money is at stake

And that would really piss Real off, like what happened last year probably pissed Atletico off, despite it being their best season for years. The CL seems to be massive in Spain, so much so that managers get sacked for not winning it even if they win the Spanish League. To put it in an English cricketing context, it would be like Yorkshire firing Gillespie, despite winning the County Championship, because they didn't win the T20, where more money is at stake
Normally for these huge clubs this is the case but both real and barca have had quite years recently in la liga with atleti and few clubs like Valencia really getting good and challenging them . Also fact is no team in history has won champions league back to back so if real win la liga they will be fine but if they do not then manager might be sacked

THAT is what you call a proper demolition. Brilliant.
this is without robben this team has most depth in world and can literally start 2 world class 11 but i think both madrid sides are bad match for them as they can defend really well and press all pitch and barca too would never get dominated in possession so next round is gonna be amazing.