UCL 2014-15 thread

adi B

ah..what was their playing style ?like current real madrid ?
A bit.They pressed well,countered with pace,played past passing game,used the width,actually an all round side.against barca in the sf ,they conceded possession at home and won 4-0 ,at camp nou they were playing like the home side with 45% possession and efficient attacks.too good side,only arsenal defeated them in that season lol

A bit.They pressed well' date='countered with pace,played past passing game,used the width,actually an all round side.against barca in the sf ,they conceded possession at home and won 4-0 ,at camp nou they were playing like the home side with 45% possession and efficient attacks.too good side,only arsenal defeated them in that season lol[/quote'] i really like that type of football.. you can tell even seeing this current side they have so many quick strong players who are suited for that type of football and since players are good they are playing well even in this current system but without thiago they really look boring..

Bayern lead 2-1 after 2008' date='before that barca weren't that great in Europe.bayern werre awesome in the 70s,late 90s 2000s[/quote'] yes ..even real were not that great in 2000's ..english teams dominated and before that italian i think ? i have read italians teams have great record against germans :cantstop:

Uefa Champions League 1st Semifinal 1st Leg Match. Juventus 2-1 Real Madrid Juventus Scorer: Alvaro Morata, Carlos Tevez (PG) Real Madrid Scorer: Cristiano Ronaldo 2nd Semifinal 1st Leg Match. Barcelona v Bayern Munich Venue: Camp nou

Its guardiola's ego he will play his way but get tore apart by barca .it'll be a good high pressing game to watch though
one thing to press but other to have man to man mark like basketball on whole pitch :hysterical: