I can't believe folks are falling for this shyt!!!

Our mediocrity in tests far predates dhoni I'm afraid. Whereas we have been brilliant under mahi's captaincy in shorter formats
wrong. We had great decade from 2000 onwards. But once the legands went and dhoni had to use his own brain and then had complete power we saw the mess we are now in Even 2011 wc was cos legends were there and they bossed it, would not take crap from captain idiot. Since then he has had complete control hence ass rapes. Test cricket does not matter? Dhoni fans are a disgrace and disgusting! Honestly gutter people. They would rather cricket dies then see their hero look bad!! Like I said Dhoni fans are pure scum, just like their hero!
Who cares about test cricket ? The sooner it dies off the better
Cos your plonker cant hack tests you slam the format. Dhoni fans are pure gutter. Never seen such scummy hero worship. Just like their hero they cant handle test cricket, too tough for them. They know their hero is pathetic at tests and cant play or get team to win it. So just like their hero they wave the white flag and instead try some spin attempt to slam the format rather then accept the hero sucks. At least just try and defend his pathetic record in tests but to slam the game cos he cant do it, pathetic, utterly pathetic!!!! The fans are scum. Once we lose wc in oz the same gutter fans will say who cares about world cups on bouncy pitches. In fact who cares about international cricket (one scummy dhoni/srini fan is already saying this) will be the cry!!! Pathetic scum all dhoni fans!
Cos your plonker cant hack tests you slam the format. Dhoni fans are pure gutter. Never seen such scummy hero worship. Just like their hero they cant handle test cricket, too tough for them. They know their hero is pathetic at tests and cant play or get team to win it. So just like their hero they wave the white flag and instead try some spin attempt to slam the format rather then accept the hero sucks. At least just try and defend his pathetic record in tests but to slam the game cos he cant do it, pathetic, utterly pathetic!!!! The fans are scum. Once we lose wc in oz the same gutter fans will say who cares about world cups on bouncy pitches. In fact who cares about international cricket (one scummy dhoni/srini fan is already saying this) will be the cry!!! Pathetic scum all dhoni fans!
Dhoni cant play tests lol. Name one wk/bat from India who is better then Dhoni. More, Kirmani, Mongia, DK, etc are hacks compared to him. He is not only an odi ATG but also a modern great wk/bat in tests.
Dhoni cant play tests lol. Name one wk/bat from India who is better then Dhoni. More' date=' Kirmani, Mongia, DK, etc are hacks compared to him. [b']He is not only an odi ATG but also a modern great wk/bat in tests.
How many tests has Dhoni won India with his batting alone? Only 1 I can think off...........scoring inconsequential 70s and 80s doesn't make you a modern day great.....that is called doing an 'Immy Khan'........
How many tests has Dhoni won India with his batting alone? Only 1 I can think off...........scoring inconsequential 70s and 80s doesn't make you a modern day great.....that is called doing an 'Immy Khan'........
Winning is team effort not an individual effort. Greatness is judged on individual performances. For eg Even though lara's runs didn't all result in wins still he is considered an ATG.
Winning is team effort not an individual effort. Greatness is judged on individual performances. For eg Even though lara's runs didn't all result in wins still he is considered an ATG.
LOL......that's not what Dhoni fans will tell you about the 2011 WC final...... Ok fine.....let me rephrase my question......how many great test innings has Dhoni played? I can only think of two.....
Our mediocrity in tests far predates dhoni I'm afraid. Whereas we have been brilliant under mahi's captaincy in shorter formats
wrong. We had great decade from 2000 onwards. But once the legands went and dhoni had to use his own brain and then had complete power we saw the mess we are now in Even 2011 wc was cos legends were there and they bossed it, would not take crap from captain idiot. Since then he has had complete control hence ass rapes. Test cricket does not matter? Dhoni fans are a disgrace and disgusting! Honestly gutter people. They would rather cricket dies then see their hero look bad!! Like I said Dhoni fans are pure scum, just like their hero!
We had a better decade than the 80s, 90s but not even close to "great".
Dhoni cant play tests lol. Name one wk/bat from India who is better then Dhoni. More' date=' Kirmani, Mongia, DK, etc are hacks compared to him. He is not only an odi ATG but also a modern great wk/bat in tests.[/quote'] There you go typical scummy dhoni fanatic. Slaughters tests cos dhoni pathetic in it and can deliver as poor technique and not mentally strong enough. As soon as point out to them that's that reason you hammer tests cos their hero cant deliver, they then leap to his defence and try to use his test record to show he is ATG!! Pathetic losers. All about dhoni dhoni. So desperate to defend him at any cost they get utterly confused!! Slam tests, slam international cricket, slam anything if it makes dhoni look bad!! Pathetic
No 2000 onwards was a great decade. In fact so great we go to number in world!! Easily our best decade of test perfomances' date=' particularly away from home were we produced results [b']unmatched in indian cricket history
Exactly my point. This "great" is because we were so poor abroad for all of our cricket history. Our best overseas performances came when Dravid performed well (as a player or a captain) and that isn't an odd correlation. Ironically, we held the No. 1 team in the world under Dhoni due to mostly games at home. Overall, India has a very poor record overseas - 2000s was a bit different due to some great players we had. But the variance is so low, that I would say we fell short of expectations.
Exactly my point. This "great" is because we were so poor abroad for all of our cricket history. Our best overseas performances came when Dravid performed well (as a player or a coach) and that isn't an odd correlation. Ironically, we held the No. 1 team in the world under Dhoni due to mostly games at home. Overall, India has a very poor record overseas - 2000s was a bit different due to some great players we had. But the variance is so low, that I would say we fell short of expectations.
That's my point. We improved massively under dada and in years from 2000 onwards put in great performances home and away. yes not as good as windies and aussies in their pomp but still very good, stuff to make you proud to be an indian. Now shameful humilaitions! No offence but you seem quite young, doubt you watch anything pre 2000. Trust me it was miserable stuff away from home, similar to shyte under dhoni now. Yet we improved massively and with these strong seniors kind of running team (while they were there they had power and pushed things along, not the dhoni show it became once they faded and IPL/CSK grew). Now captain idiot has sent it back to the dark days! At least back in the dark days people did not just start slamming the format cos we sucked at it. Instead fans demanded improvement and it happened! ps did well as dravid as coach???
Why 2011? We have been mediocre in tests from the day we started playing tests. Do you still whine about them as well ?
Tell me when did we lose 0-8 in overseas tests. Get shellacked by a weak side like this without resistance from any one after the 90s. 2000s was hardly this bad. Chap, you need to follow cricket for several years. You obviously know squat. I have been following since late 70s (Yes, I am probably an old fogey compared to you :giggle: )
That's my point. We improved massively under dada and in years from 2000 onwards put in great performances home and away. yes not as good as windies and aussies in their pomp but still very good, stuff to make you proud to be an indian. Now shameful humilaitions! No offence but you seem quite young, doubt you watch anything pre 2000. Trust me it was miserable stuff away from home, similar to shyte under dhoni now. Yet we improved massively and with these strong seniors kind of running team (while they were there they had power and pushed things along, not the dhoni show it became once they faded and IPL/CSK grew). Now captain idiot has sent it back to the dark days! At least back in the dark days people did not just start slamming the format cos we sucked at it. Instead fans demanded improvement and it happened! ps did well as dravid as coach???
I've watched enough games from '93 onwards to know what you're talking about - Durban 96, WI 97, Melbourne 99 watched 'em all. I'm not saying Test cricket is a format which shouldn't be played or meaningless - the usual trolls are making that argument. I follow almost ALL test cricket (not just India). I think we were touch below average - we only won two away (non-SC) series in an entire decade littered with an odd Test match win here/there (Headingley 2002, Adelaide 2003, Wanders 2006, Perth 2008 - Dravid being the common denominator in 3 out of those 4 wins). Even with those great players that we had, we weren't good or great by international standards. If you ask me, the team in the 2000s massively underachieved their potential.
Tell me when did we lose 0-8 in overseas tests. Get shellacked by a weak side like this without resistance from any one after the 90s. 2000s was hardly this bad. Chap, you need to follow cricket for several years. You obviously know squat. I have been following since late 70s (Yes, I am probably an old fogey compared to you :giggle: )
We became no 1 because of srt, dravid & vvs. The same oldies let us down in 0-8. So how does is become only dhoni's fault ? You hypocrites dont give MS any credit for becoming no1 becoz of he having a great team but when the same seniors were pathetic in england & australia its all dhoni's fault eh? As far as recent overseas tour is concerned i would like to ask you how many years did it take for srt,ganguly, dravid & vvs to start winning abroad & how many of our present team have played for that long? Only dhoni & ishant have played 50+ tests. Its a learning curve for all of them & nobody in the current team is a child prodigy like tendu.
We became no 1 because of srt, dravid & vvs. The same oldies let us down in 0-8. So how does is become only dhoni's fault ? You hypocrites dont give MS any credit for becoming no1 becoz of he having a great team but when the same seniors were pathetic in england & australia its all dhoni's fault eh? As far as recent overseas tour is concerned i would like to ask you how many years did it take for srt,ganguly, dravid & vvs to start winning abroad & how many of our present team have played for that long? Only dhoni & ishant have played 50+ tests. Its a learning curve for all of them & nobody in the current team is a child prodigy like tendu.
So apparently under dhobi we should be improving. But we are getting worse! This last tour was worst ever. Sack his ****