The Fastest Finger in the East - Jayaprakash

Ijlal

dont worry sriram... this is not his stuff.. he copied from some other forum and has pasted it here.. so wat u know about him still stands.. tht he cannnot type..:haha: and the original author is a big POS.. cant believe how hes running a forum.. he has started some absolute horrific threads...
Hehe.. Annatha , just for a moment i was fooled. Thanks for re-inforcing the truth. I post in PP too. They seem decent enough, but you have these exceptions now and then.
dont worry sriram... this is not his stuff.. he copied from some other forum and has pasted it here.. so wat u know about him still stands.. tht he cannnot type..:haha: and the original author is a big POS.. cant believe how hes running a forum.. he has started some absolute horrific threads...
what can u expect from a paki? mainly uneducated, at best i would say he did his masters in business with a grade of c (2.0 gpa)
not enough :((' date=' everydrop of his blood should be stoned, so get me more than [b']100Tons of stones :D
you're cruel itnne pathar to ranjhe ne bhi nahin khaye honge :cantstop:
Guest dada_rocks

Just a clarification when u are hit on full or full toss in front of stump u are invariably given out... What the ball wud have done after pitching nobody knows except god but normal practice is to give it out as long as it hits in line of stump

Just a clarification when u are hit on full or full toss in front of stump u are invariably given out... What the ball wud have done after pitching nobody knows except god but normal practice is to give it out as long as it hits in line of stump
dada nice pic in ur avatar, even tho u r very small u have very big brain :cantstop: