The Fastest Finger in the East - Jayaprakash

Ijlal

He was described by many as India's most effective debutant. Never had an Indian debutant made such an impact on their team. Others described him as the find of the century for Indian cricket. His finger was up quicker than Clint Eastwood could pull the trigger of a gun. At times it seemed like his finger was raised in the direction of the Pakistani batsmen even before Kumble had appealed. He seemed disappointed at the presentation ceremony that he wasnt awarded the Man of the Match award. When Ijaz Ahmed was asked about the match and his dismissal - Ijaz just laughed and didnt have words to describe it. http://www.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/1998-99/PAK_IN_IND/SCORECARDS/PAK_IND_T2_04-08FEB1999.html

10-fer in 1 inn hurt.... You could whine, You could cry but you cant hide your feelings when a INDIVIDUAL bowler from the opposition routs your whole team single handedly. To add more spice if the opposition bowler is from INDIA

He was described by many as India's most effective debutant. Never had an Indian debutant made such an impact on their team. Others described him as the find of the century for Indian cricket. His finger was up quicker than Clint Eastwood could pull the trigger of a gun. At times it seemed like his finger was raised in the direction of the Pakistani batsmen even before Kumble had appealed. He seemed disappointed at the presentation ceremony that he wasnt awarded the Man of the Match award. When Ijaz Ahmed was asked about the match and his dismissal - Ijaz just laughed and didnt have words to describe it. http://www.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/1998-99/PAK_IN_IND/SCORECARDS/PAK_IND_T2_04-08FEB1999.html
...and you know what the funny thing is, p aki ? 9 out of 10 dismissals were 100% correct. The exception being Afridi's caught behind. Well done Jayaprakash :two_thumbs_up:

Wow pakis are complaining about umpiring two nations who cant complain about umpiring are 1 pakis and 2 aussies. These countries have so one sided umpiring in past , all you have if you were pakistan bowler in bowling in pakistan was to hit the pad or miss the bat , damn you are out remember imran khan taking 8 wickets in karachi and 40 in series , he got so many decisions lbws.Zaheer abbas and Javed were never ever given LBWS they were so biased Same with Aussies remember gavaskar walkout in melbourne,

good to see that some jerk is unimaginative enough to post on pp and then repost here for the lack of content. well i saw every ball in the second innings of that cricket match, it was my last test match before i moved away and this much i will concur with you it seemed that decisions were dubious and quite possibly so too. infact ijaz who i recall was a first ball duck was given a harsh deal since he was hit by a full toss (and thus the rule dictates that the umpire assume that the ball would do nothing and hold its current line which would have then missed leg, back in the day there was no hawk eye); but in that test, and virtually the entire two match series, kumble had ijaz's number. heck in two tests kumble had dismissed every pakistani batsman atleast once, and it would have been merely a matter of time before he snapped up ijaz. true, he might not have ended up with a ten wicket haul, but then again i rate his 8 wicket haul against australia in australia in 2003-2004 higher and as history is testament, he has pulled out many a herculian performances. lets get this straight. kumble is more of a man than any of us here. he showed that when he came out with a broken jaw and dismissed lara and almost had carl hooper in a 14 over burst; he has maintained a calm and restrained conduct for all these years inspite of being the most significant player india has produced outside tendulkar since 1988, and he has taken more wickets than any spinner pakistan has currently in duty, has ever had in their team or for that fact, will ever have. if you think that taking a jab at an umpire ten years after a machine keeps on churning out victories after victories to question the voracity of one record that this machine holds (a record hardly ever refered to) then think again. and guess what, its only a week away before he assaults the virgin (well not so virgin after the ODI series) arses of the pakistani batsmen with vehemence not seen since dildos were first sold in pakistan.
Yes indeed. What a stupid original post, but atleast Ijlal could type! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
THIS GUY IS A RETARD. *** Retard Alert*** Copying most of the threads from pp and acting as if he posted em
Nah... doesnt seem like that. No wonder, i got the shock of my life seeing some well-constructed sentences. After all , he was the one who had "typed" stuff like , "Sachin should jump into his ferrari and go on for a ferrari". I have seen some really intelligent people in my time. Now i have seen the other extreme. I feel fulfilled ! :two_thumbs_up: Thanks bro , for the entertainment ,even though it is at the cost of your embarrassment ! :haha: The sad thing is , he can make a little sense , if and when he tries hard enough. But he has decided to play the typical padosi , unlike guys like MP and Kabloee. What a pity !

it looks hilarious thou... Paki needs 420 to win and are playing at 100 for none after 24 overs. Afridi NO on 40 and Saeed NO on 50+. And the whole Paki team decides to play a nice game often played in Pakistan. Tu jaaa... mai aayaa...:hysterical::hysterical:.. Salim Malik was still learning this game but Izaz (0), Izzi(6), YOYO (0), Moin(3) are some of the champions in this game. Losers took 35 overs to finish the game despite some super performances from these 4.

Oh this guy can type ! Brilliant !
dont worry sriram... this is not his stuff.. he copied from some other forum and has pasted it here.. so wat u know about him still stands.. tht he cannnot type..:haha: and the original author is a big POS.. cant believe how hes running a forum.. he has started some absolute horrific threads...