Indonesian Currency note/bills carriez the picture of Ganesha

Cricketics

yar bhai' date=' Country name = [b']Hindustan u can't/won't see any other religion pic on our currency..
IN91.JPG ^^ Batao kahan par Hindustan likha hai ? :P Saari jagah India ya phir Bharat likha hai. Come to think of it, I can't recall seeing any religious depictions on our currency.. which is a good thing IMO. It's funny though, bachpan se sikhate the school mein humein "Unity in Diversity". Now I understand why this motto isn't as hollow as I used to think it was. Since there is already so much diversity in the country.. it's a hotbed for causing deep rifts and chasms between various communities, religions, cultures.

offcourse its good thing' date=' but then i don't think reserve bank would every print any money with some religiouz stuff on it,, specially a religion other then Hinduism..[/quote'] Doubt it would print anything on hinduism either... Vaise can you recall any currency note/coin with any religious figure on it ? Honestly curious.

actually maine bhi urudu siikhe thi bachpan mein.. My Grandfather used to order this Urdu Newspaper.... i alwayz used to follow that "find the difference between two pic" in that Urdu newspaper..
hehe.. same here.. Grandpa and Dad both knew urdu.. as Urdu was quite popular in the north during their times.

Guest dada_rocks
teri saali har India ki kahani mein kuch na kuch panga hoya rahta hai..:haha:
Ismein panga kya hai yaar teacher ko to sare bachche hard time dete hain

Guest dada_rocks
hi noor mohammed.. get Indian visa to see test matches in India.. then never go back..live in India only...
Sahi idea diya hai everyday many noor mhd do exactly that..

Guest dada_rocks
Now Modi joins the Cross-on-Rs2-coin “Congress is a pseudo-secular party. Look at the Rs 2 coin—it had a map of India on earlier but now it has been replaced by a cross. Sonia (Sonia Gandhi), tell us why are you doing this,†said Modi. DR kya kahte ho? http://ibnlive.com/news/modi-speaks-of-taslima-talks-to-hindu-voters/53151-3.html
I know u are desperate tp draw parity but there is no parity whatsoever.. In one coin there is remnant of thousands of years of local culture.. In another case sthg foreign has been introduced .. The way these psecs are behaving Modi's fears are weel justified. Why start this BS, it's not that we are respecting age old tradition or anything like indonesians are doing.. .

I know u are desperate tp draw parity but there is no parity whatsoever.. In one coin there is remnant of thousands of years of local culture.. In another case sthg foreign has been introduced .. The way these psecs are behaving Modi's fears are weel justified. Why start this BS, it's not that we are respecting age old tradition or anything like indonesians are doing.. .
It is a simple case of Modi speaking outta his a$$. Dont bring thousand year of culture(as you always do) and blah blah. That said it doesnt surprise me that you didnt have the backbone to stand up and say "Modi is wrong". Kahe ko faltoo ka ulta pulta baat karte ho? xxx

Guest dada_rocks

Modi is perfetcly right why bring cross there give me one good reason.....Backbone.. boy after getting thrashed time and again u resort back to in my opinion xyz instead of accepting yes ur opinion doesn't hold scrutinty with the facts and u have gall to comment on my bakbone.. I whole heartedly endorse Modi's stand : NO BS Cross , Allah , Ram Kishen etc sign.... Not any corss for sure it has nothign to with india's history culture yada yada Modi rocks once again:two_thumbs_up:

Guest dada_rocks

Maine kab kaha hai hi cross I have no clue .. I am just endorsing my foot down over no cross policy.. Politician hai issue to uchhalega hi.. Let me know whihc politician u find clean abhi yahin mein uska kachchha utad deta hun do minute mein.. I don't judge politicians on these things, every body raises issues like this to consolidate votes. I judge on the basis of how corrupt they are how efficient they are.. Modi shooes away his own brother when he coems with sifarish request, that's what i like about him. ( Actually i got this tidbit from anti-modi video from ibnlive so u can be rest assured it's true).. That personal integrity endears me to this man.. His tireless worker Indian politicis unfortunately demands this kind of issue raking and he is doing that just like anybody else. Everyone has his/her own field. Had it been informed populace there was no need of any campaign for someone like Modi. Tel me now when in face of zero evidence ( i have proven umpteenth time) people like u keep alive BS character assassination campaign then why it pains you when he hits back with similar BS.. once again go Modi..:two_thumbs_up: