Indonesian Currency note/bills carriez the picture of Ganesha

Cricketics

Guest dada_rocks

Psec communazi sud have been happy with a muslim president chosen by socalled hindutva party too.. As tokenism go this ganesha on currency one takes the cake.. what matters is how minorities are being treated not where the ganesha picture finds its place... If u have any doubts on how they are treated let me know always there to help.. In short they are no better than any other shariah state..U can still not preach ur religion on public Tv for instance....

Psec communazi sud have been happy with a muslim president chosen by socalled hindutva party too.. As tokenism go this ganesha on currency one takes the cake.. what matters is how minorities are being treated not where the ganesha picture finds its place... If u have any doubts on how they are treated let me know always there to help.. In short they are no better than any other shariah state..U can still not preach ur religion on public Tv for instance....
u r asking for cc aka bonga samaj to enter n do his honourz in this thread:hysterical:

Being the most populous Muslim country in the world, Indonesia sure has a strange connection with Indian culture. Their airliner is called "Garuda" - which was the name of some Indian deity's carrier as well, if i am not mistaken. Logo_garuda_indonesia.png Former President of Indonesia was named "Megawati" (sanskrit name) by some Indian politician.

garuda is their indonesia's national symbol as well, garuda means eagle in sanskrit i think. reading indonesia's history, it seems that hindu to muslim conversion was peaceful, might have something to do with the first muslims being sufi mystics coming from india. However, bali is still predominantly hindu till today.

Guest dada_rocks

It was not peaceful violence of economics played major role ably aided by sword people might call it peaceful but it ain't peaceful by any means.. Incidentally same people call boycot of muslim business by non-muslims in initial days after godhara sick .. go figure..

No but we did have a lot of maara-maari when a "cross" was enshrined on our coin.
Hmm.. I asked 'coz DR said this :
As tokenism go this ganesha on currency one takes the cake.. what matters is how minorities are being treated not where the ganesha picture finds its place...
So if we were to have say Allah written on one of our notes, it wouldn't matter then right ?

it might.. btw, there is some urdu text written on the backside of ruppe note..
Yaar voh to saari Indian languages likhi hoti hain.. urdu is one of them. I was talking more in terms of religion. Vaise back on topic... If you think writting allah might offend Hindus in India, why do you think there isn't any outcry in a predominantly muslim Indonesia over this ? Are they more tolerant than us ?