The Android Thread

StriKe

^^ India just to want piss off chines manufacturers. I guess.
No ..there is good reason xaiomi do not even try to sell their phones in usa and many other countries as they really have ripped off designs and entire concepts of many companies The moment they sell there they will get sued probably more than Samsung :giggle: They kind of deserve it and worst part is they are totally capable of designing their own phones which do not copy others but still do not ..

No ..there is good reason xaiomi do not even try to sell their phones in usa and many other countries as they really have ripped off designs and entire concepts of many companies The moment they sell there they will get sued probably more than Samsung :giggle: They kind of deserve it and worst part is they are totally capable of designing their own phones which do not copy others but still do not ..
Have to disagree with selling in us. They are currently. Copying the design part I agree. Apple made a statement I remember regarding ripping of designs. http://www.xiaomiworld.com/xiaomi-mi4.html

Does Apple and Samsung have servers in India as well ?
No problem was some data was being sent to China which no one knew why ...every one freaked out but it was nothing big ...that is not really problem only violation of patents are and let's face it these Indian companies are only selling rebranded Chinese phones only ...to me that is bigger issue that people think micromax etc are Indian phones ..