Changes I would like to see

Bumper

1) Laxman must bat at no. 3: He is turning out to be our best player of pace, by some distance. Because of his limitations (lack of big hitting and inability to farm the strike), he is not suitable to bat with the tail. We've seen too many innings in which Laxman looks set but is unable to carry on, as he runs out of partners. IMO, depending on form, one of Tendulkar/Dravid must take Laxman's spot, letting Laxy bat at 3. 2) Get Sehwag in: I cant bear to watch our top order dominated by opponent fast bowlers. Sehwag can replace one of KKD, Jaffar (i'm inclined to play Sehwag inplace of Jaffar for now). 60 mins of Sehwag at the opening slot, will finish off all new ball threats and thoroughly demoralize Akhtar, which would make a huge difference to the end result. Lack of an attacking opener, means Akhtar is always bowling with his tails up & when he is allowed that luxury, he is a deadly bowler. 3) Boot Bhajji out: I dont care who replaces Bhajji, it cant get any worse. If RPS/Sreesanth arent fit, I'll take Yuvraj in the lineup to replace Bhajji

Guest dada_rocks
1) Laxman must bat at no. 3: He is turning out to be out best player of pace, by some distance. Because of his limitations (lack of big hitting and inability to farm the strike), he is not suitable to bat with the tail. We've seen too many innings in which Laxman looks set but is unable to carry on, as he runs out of partners. IMO, depending on form, one of Tendulkar/Dravid must take Laxman's spot, letting Laxy bat at 3. 2) Get Sehwag in: I cant bear to watch our top order dominated by opponent fast bowlers. Sehwag can replace one of KKD, Jaffar (i'm inclined to play Sehwag inplace of Jaffar for now). 60 mins of Sehwag at the opening slot, will finish off all new ball threats and thoroughly demoralize Akhtar, which would make a huge difference to the end result. Lack of an attacking opener, means Akhtar bowling with his tails up & when he is allowed that luxury, he is a deadly bowler. 3) Boot Bhajji out: I dont care who replaces Bhajji, it cant get any worse. If RPS/Sreesanth arent fit, I'll take Yuvraj in the lineup to replace Bhajji
Agreed , have been harping this point two since ages sala selector log sunta hi nahin hai..
3) Boot Bhajji out: I dont care who replaces Bhajji, it cant get any worse. If RPS/Sreesanth arent fit, I'll take Yuvraj in the lineup to replace Bhajji
I fully agree with 3. Replacing Bhajji with Yuvi will be a good move if we dont want another spinner. Even YS will bowl as good as Bhajji in Test matches. HS is an "economy rate" bowler - not a wicket taker in Tests
1) 2) Get Sehwag in: I cant bear to watch our top order dominated by opponent fast bowlers. Sehwag can replace one of KKD, Jaffar (i'm inclined to play Sehwag inplace of Jaffar for now). 60 mins of Sehwag at the opening slot, will finish off all new ball threats and thoroughly demoralize Akhtar, which would make a huge difference to the end result. Lack of an attacking opener, means Akhtar is always bowling with his tails up & when he is allowed that luxury, he is a deadly bowler.
our p.ussy footed openers are peein on the pitch seeing Akthar which is exactly wat he wants to b on top... An attackinig opener wud dismantle Akthar's rythm n make his bowling listless.. but tht aint happening with this openers.. but dont know whether shewag is in the right form to do th onslaught now