Can Misbah fabricate a new way of getting out this innings?

gs

He'll wear out too. It's a matter of time. India has this great knack of making a newbie a star. Couple more games he'll crumble. I have to say Misbah is unlike the rest of Pakistanis. He's very cool and composed. I quite like his attitude. Misbah is a bit like Younis Khan, he seems unfazed mostly. I think the quality of divide and rule will get to him soon just like it caught up with the rest of the players.

He'll wear out too. It's a matter of time. India has this great knack of making a newbie a star. Couple more games he'll crumble. I have to say Misbah is unlike the rest of Pakistanis. He's very cool and composed. I quite like his attitude. Misbah is a bit like Younis Khan' date=' he seems unfazed mostly. I t[b']hink the quality of divide and rule will get to him soon just like it caught up with the rest of the players.
It won't. You are comparing uneducated 20-23 year old kids with a highly educated 33 year man.The comparison with Younis Khan is quite good because both seem extremely calm and organize their innings better than most other Pakistanis batsmen.

I was highly impressed with how Misbah handled the pressure yesterday. 4 close in fielders (plus the keeper) around the bat with 15 overs to go in the day. I didn't think that partnership would survive the day. But he took the attack to the bowlers with two bigs shots. Kumble had no choice but to let up a little bit and suddenly the pressure was gone.

hmm How about a poll? I say Hit wicket / obstructing the field (classic Ul Haq style)
Possibly but still it has to be fancy and beyond the ordinary. Maybe drop a piece of his equipment like a glove or a helmet or for that matter even a chunk of his bat on his stumps :D
Like someone mentioned here' date=' he is truly [b']Mishap ul haq !!!!:D
and that was me.... He is certainly an admirable batsman, but makes opponents laugh at him when he gets out... the thing is he pre-meditates very soon and gives the chance for the bowlers to change their length and speed. Somebody said he has only one shot, yes but he never got that one wrong... he got it right off Bracken's last over in T20 match against Oz...he got it right many a time... He plays that shot particularly well, so it stands out... he uses the crease really well...