Transfer Rumours

kumar713

Guest PrancingHorse
Arsenal beat Man Utd and Chelsea to the signing of Brooklyn Beckham TALENT-Brooklyn-Beckham-shows-off-his-ball-skills-409340.jpgDAVID Beckham’s son Brooklyn is Gunner be a Premier League star after signing a contract with Arsenal.
It's always Arsenal for a young talent. After some training at Arsenal he'll make a move to teams like ManU. :winky:

Guest PrancingHorse
^ Thought it was fake then Googled it. :giggle: He says under Arsenal, there's no guarantee to win trophies.
yeah, just saw the same .. indirect trolling :haha:

Reus schrrle swap is good for Dortmund. In schurrle they will get a good player. He is young and will only improve + he is german too. Its better to lose him to chelsea rather then to their rivals Bayern. Common chelsea get him:cheer:
But there are clubs like Real Madrid going for him too and maybe barca :cantstop:

Not quite wise to believe such sources. Transfer rumours are the most non trustworthy kind of news.
No swap deal is happening but question is when I am not sure about January and anything can change imagine shurrle performing so it's not 100 percent but for reus it is best option and barca has transfer ban and Madrid does not has vacant spot for him ..I tried finding more info and he literally said no to arsenal and any other side not contending in champions league He also hates bayern so all I want to happen is deal in January taking effect in August

He also hates bayern so all I want to happen is deal in January taking effect in August
His clause gets activated in summer. So dortmund might sell him before that. i m sure they wouldn't like him to join Bayern. Already they lost 2 key players to their direct rivals.

His clause gets activated in summer. So dortmund might sell him before that. i m sure they wouldn't like him to join Bayern. Already they lost 2 key players to their direct rivals.
Yep but both teams will struggle in champions league as they will lose crucial players who won't be able to play Both teams don't really need them in league ...yes Dortmund is struggling but they will bounce back even without reus or shurrle everyone knows that ...

Both teams don't really need them in league ...yes Dortmund is struggling but they will bounce back even without reus or shurrle everyone knows that ...
Reus might not be useful since he can't play CL this season but he will be a great addition to chelsea in long term and EPL

Reus might not be useful since he can't play CL this season but he will be a great addition to chelsea in long term and EPL
See we want to win champions league this season only and why deplete squad for future .. but we have seen mourihno sell mata and others before and not care so you may be right this time :cantstop: I just like shurrle I told you he was big reason I chose chelsea :((