Transfer Rumours

kumar713

Oh come on have faith in ur manager forms what I have seen he is genius at finding new players and there is already enough talent in team Forget reus if it happens good but it's not as big as people are making it :rofl: If not then we will get someone else big probably big defender ...so who cares ?

Oh come on have faith in ur manager forms what I have seen he is genius at finding new players and there is already enough talent in team Forget reus if it happens good but it's not as big as people are making it :rofl: If not then we will get someone else big probably big defender ...so who cares ?
Jose himself is going hard to buy Reus. :dontknow: Will only strengthen the side going into the next round of CL. Also planning to buy a replacement for Terry

Jose Mourinho is intent on bringing Borussia Dortmund winger Marco Reus to Chelsea next summer, according to reports in Spain. Marca claim that the Blues boss has made the Germany international his No 1 target at the end of this season as he looks to strengthen his squad. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2832864/Chelsea-boss-Jose-Mourinho-going-Borussia-Dortmund-star-Marco-Reus.html

^ He decides the buys' date=' reports from most sources says he's pushing for the Reus buy. Its a transfer 'rumour' thread[/quote'] :fear: shant ho ja :icflove: All I am saying is nothing is confirmed it started with Dortmund wanting shurrle with no mention of reus but some news paper pulled it out of their ass and in last few days it's spreading ....so I am not convinced

:fear: shant ho ja :icflove: All I am saying is nothing is confirmed it started with Dortmund wanting shurrle with no mention of reus but some news paper pulled it out of their ass and in last few days it's spreading ....so I am not convinced
All these rumours making me even more anxious. Hope i don't get disappointed:pray: