Transfer Rumours

kumar713

Rumour is rumour. :giggle: Lets see how strong it would be come Christmas. Should be obvious by then
I know Madrid is biggest club but chelsea probably has more money to splash right now as previous transfer windows we have spend nothing It's gonna be fun we might be able to rest hazard in epl if this happens What are chances of city joining in the fun and make sneaky bid ? :giggle:

I know Madrid is biggest club but chelsea probably has more money to splash right now as previous transfer windows we have spend nothing It's gonna be fun we might be able to rest hazard in epl if this happens What are chances of city joining in the fun and make sneaky bid ? :giggle:
TBH, even I have no idea why Madrid is poking their nose into the Reus bid. Costa Hazard Fabregas Reus Oscar :afraid:

Yeah' date=' and I wanted an Oscar back up too like I said before. Poor guy should be rested sometime. And Zouma's been brilliant for us too. Great youngsters overall[/quote'] With reus that can be done ...I am seeing why mourihno is going for him now but still matic back up is more important just get one of 2 Southampton defensive mid ...they are good and have potential

I was correct about Madrid ... They won't be able to pay as much but they already have been talks with him so you never know But problem is where will they fit him in ?isco and bale are already causing lot of headache for starting place ... Kroos and reus have same agent so Madrid probably will get him but what a waste it would be I will rather let arsenal have him :p

I was correct about Madrid ... They won't be able to pay as much but they already have been talks with him so you never know But problem is where will they fit him in ?isco and bale are already causing lot of headache for starting place ...
He will consider his options before joining Madrid. With Madrid his place in the starting 11 is not guaranteed.

You know what in years time you would say it's good thing this did not happen :p There is every chance it will but come on I already posted about out recent transfers and this is out of character from it ...let's wait and see I personally want to give shurrle another year :p