Transfer Rumours

kumar713

Franck Ribery warns Marco Reus over possible Bayern Munich move

Bayern have made no secret of their desire to sign Reus from their Bundesliga rivals next summer, when he is free to leave for a fee understood to be 25 million euros. Clubs in the Premier League have also expressed an interest in the Germany international with the latest rumour linking Chelsea with a move that would see Dortmund offered Andre Schurrle and a cash adjustment. However, Bayern remain favourites to make Reus their third big signing from Dortmund in as many years after Mario Gotze and Robert Lewandowski both made the move south, and Ribery has issued a warning. "He (Marco Reus) is a great player, but I'm going to be here for a while yet, even if I will be 32." Franck Ribery "He's a great player, but I'm going to be here for a while yet, even if I will be 32," the Frenchman told Kicker magazine. "I'm still an important player and you've always got to watch out for me."
:two_thumbs_up:

I am telling you we are up there to sign him but it will happens after this season No way he will leave side mid season
Just worried Bayern might nab him. Anyhow, we are set to sign Andrej Kramaric' according to AC Milan chief. Scored 21 in 14 this season and 5 in the last game. Probably got the attention. 23 yr old. Thoughts?