Transfer Rumours

kumar713

Also messi rumor is joke any team who buys him effectively also pays huge fine that make sit 250 million on one player :rofl: He will stay there and retire he has nothing to prove and no real reason to go soon barca will start firing again and everyone will be happy

Yeah' date=' but since he's been shooting now, it would be great to polish that aspect of play. Would be an even stunning player[/quote'] Just remember his age also his technique is great just matter of getting few goals and he won't stop scoring He already scored good goal in last game with brilliant first touch to control ball and shot ball into net But he will never be type of player who scores goals from far away ..he also does not takes free kicks so probably not his strength ..Oscar is great in that department Anyway this is off topic but I am going to sleep so will post it here For game tomorrow play schurrle or Willian ?

Just remember his age also his technique is great just matter of getting few goals and he won't stop scoring He already scored good goal in last game with brilliant first touch to control ball and shot ball into net But he will never be type of player who scores goals from far away ..he also does not takes free kicks so probably not his strength ..Oscar is great in that department Anyway this is off topic but I am going to sleep so will post it here For game tomorrow play schurrle or Willian ?
Schurrle. Start with him. And yeah, will be here :two_thumbs_up:

At this rate of rumours United will be linked to everyone and worst part is all of them other than godin and hummels who both are I possible targets and mangers of their respective teams just laughed of these rumours ...well almost all players are attacking players or strikers .. Cavani ? Would make sense if there was no falcao or if they are gonna get rid of him Reus is being linked to everyone and I am not trying to offend anyone but at this point he will pick other clubs over United..that is reality right now Now robben was linked...come one that guy is playing in bayern at his absolute best in last 2 years of his career ...why would he leave at this stage of career a team where he can retire as legend and how will United benefit ...just look at his age ... I think football journalism is pathetic joke and I am mor wand mor win pressed by cricinfo and how good they are and how good their articles are .. This is just example this happens with every team ...messi to chelsea ? :rofl: Di Maria for bale swap ?:rofl: Dude has not even settled in and they want to return him to club he came from and get another player for,math at same side ...sigh best thing I found is reddit/r/soccer ...

if we keep defending like yesterday then no need to get anyone I think :winky:
That is because that guy who came from loan did well and your right back also had awesome game Also your first choice centre backs are fit but like before one injury and ...:giggle:

That is because that guy who came from loan did well and your right back also had awesome game Also your first choice centre backs are fit but like before one injury and ...:giggle:
Coquelin did really well and he was aggressive, which no one is in our team. he helped in defence as well in attack too and I think he is not going on Loan again :giggle: yeah Bellerin was awesome and he will be preferred over Chambers and Gibbs. he also was on Loan :winky:

Coquelin did really well and he was aggressive, which no one is in our team. he helped in defence as well in attack too and I think he is not going on Loan again :giggle: yeah Bellerin was awesome and he will be preferred over Chambers and Gibbs. he also was on Loan :winky:
Yes..so you guys actually did get new defenders :--D