Transfer Rumours

kumar713

Maybe he iS better but Oscar is still developing and why fix something which is not broken and Oscar just fits in current system why change him and take gamble ? Will reus do dirty work of tackling and doing defensive work like Oscar when fabregas goes forward ? Only weakness in on right side and some back ups ..there is just no need of reus in Chelsea :sad:
I wasn't saying take Oscar out. Just comparing players in the position. Whole Dortmund team presses well. Reus from what I've seen seems to have what I call Muller instincts as well along with the other attriburtes a quality player in his position has. :--D

Reus is a very attacking midfielder. I am not sure it he would fit in Mourinho's scheme of things. Buying him this Jan would mean you can rest either one of Hazard or Oscar when required. Even Fabregas at time. Gives us a lot of options for the future.
He surely won't leave in January. Unlikely. But Hummels, Reus end of season is likely. Hopefully he comes to Man Utd lesser competition :dance:

Reus is a very attacking midfielder. I am not sure it he would fit in Mourinho's scheme of things. Buying him this Jan would mean you can rest either one of Hazard or Oscar when required. Even Fabregas at time. Gives us a lot of options for the future.
QFT. Surely an attacking threat.

Dortmund through to last 16 in UCL. Would be very surprised if one of them leaves in January knowing how much the players there respect Klopp. If they leave in Jan they would be ineligible for UCL in new club too.
Lets see:poink:Hope Reus comes to Chelsea or City.

What if city gets him. Even if they qualify from group stage they will be knocked out in next round:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
You think Reus and Hummels would think this way? :poink: Trust me they can surprise now with Reus just returning and same with Hummels + good coach with fun to watch style. Their link ups are awesome going forward. They battered Arsenal. Certainly an inconsistent but dangerous team.

Because reus can score goals than Mata or Oscar

But midfielder Reus insists he hasn't given any thought to his future and remains focused on Dortmund. "At the moment there are a lot of people talking about my future. There is a lot of speculation and a lot is being written," he said in a statement. "So I would like to take this opportunity to say that other people are thinking more about my future than me."
:hmmm:

Lol all of you Chelsea fans' date=' first support a real club and then talk about having Reus.[/quote'] You don't know how to troll even Typical glory hunter find the biggest club and try to troll everyone Same thin in ipl and when someone else replies back you will cry in pm again :giggle: Please learn the difference between banter during games and insulting others..sometimes you don't know the difference between two . Everyone here was discussing normally and you had to come in and insult something which people follow seriously .

You don't know how to troll even Typical glory hunter find the biggest club and try to troll everyone Same thin in ipl and when someone else replies back you will cry in pm again :giggle: Please learn the difference between banter during games and insulting others..sometimes you don't know the difference between two . Everyone here was discussing normally and you had to come in and insult something which people follow seriously .
:hysterical: Says who, the kid who has just started following epl from this season and considers himself some kind of pundit. You always claim I cry in pm but you have no proof as such. If you are hurt by something then I don't know how to troll! Nice logic you use there. Find the biggest club. Really? We are ****ing 10th right now losing to teams like Swansea and Leicester, drawing at home against 10 man pretenders had to be celebrated. If anything you should be called glory hunter for supporting Chelsea out of nowhere who just buy players from all corners still can't win that's a different story.