Transfer Rumours

kumar713

:hysterical: Says who, the kid who has just started following epl from this season and considers himself some kind of pundit. You always claim I cry in pm but you have no proof as such. If you are hurt by something then I don't know how to troll! Nice logic you use there. Find the biggest club. Really? We are ****ing 10th right now losing to teams like Swansea and Leicester, drawing at home against 10 man pretenders had to be celebrated. If anything you should be called glory hunter for supporting Chelsea out of nowhere who just buy players from all corners still can't win that's a different story.
I supported chelsea from start before they won anything when everyone here made fun of their playing style Instead of accusing people come here and watch games ..you have not seen one full game but you come here and judge me and I am no pundit I have friends here and I love discussing with them and learning about game and unlike you most of them have not acted like 10 year old kids and helped me understand game and now I am learning technical side and discussing a lot with people who know it But you don't know how to troll you just insult You first called one of our legends a ***** Then I requested you to not fight and even said lets have fun time but next week you come here and insult every fan and call club fake and fans plastic . Dude grow up everyone else other than you is having great time here and discussing things in thread about transfer we are discussing transfer but you come here post off topic BS and make fun of fans for no damn reason . And yes you did cry to me,Saurav and everyone else in pm so don't start this again ..just stay away if you do not know how to follow league like grown up take your *****y j,unfunny,insulting and immature jibes with you and let others follow which ever *****y club they like and discuss transfer business ..

This guy never knew meaning of banter or trolling He just is downright disgusting sometimes with his poor excuse for jokes And about me following this epl first time...congrats for finding that out and it's not like I myself has said this in every 2 nd post and asked people to help me good job their Sherlock :hatsoff: As for me discussing again I am going to tell you you have no business judging what I do and whom I talk with you are the only one off topic here and have problem with what I said? Then refute the point I posted with logic and not by taking jibe at how long I have followed this game discuss . Reply to points I posted not the poster who you tend do like or dislike and calling players unloyal ***** is not banter or trolling and making fun of fans or clubs is also not trolling you are just down right insulting people here and you are moderator of this section so please behave properly and post in good way so others can follow you its your job as moderator to control trolling and not try to rile people up .

:icflove:
One of greatest, yes but not THE greatest. And you interpret wrongly that I took some comment wrongly. :P
lets have fun and not fight :two_thumbs_up: i am just following this for fun and i hope you do not take any of my comment wrongly like in ipl section few years ago..
I even tried to stop this before and I thought you agreed Really not in mood to fight but please if you want to have fun and joke around just join me during the game I love talking and learning about game just see my posts with indiakxipfan and he is United fan and I have no problem in way he jokes around but don't insult people .

I feel we have good squad but injuries are hurting us, actually at a time injuries. I think with fully fit team so many other good players can give company to Podolski on the bench :winky: hope Podolski gets good playing time and does magic in it by scoring few goals and remains with Arsenal :nervous:

Arsenal always had troubles with Injuries. Their defence doesn't have enough back up for their main players. In mid field they can manage even if some gets injured. If Wenger gets a good DM in January this team will be stronger:fear:

24x7x365 :rofl: I hope ki tum dono mazaak kar rahe ho :nervous:
he is moderator here and instead of accusing me in open for no damn reason and to protect his own trolling he should have sent me pm with post. he is the only one trolling here in transfer thread where very other poster without exception was talking about transfers !

Arsenal always had troubles with Injuries. Their defence doesn't have enough back up for their main players. In mid field they can manage even if some gets injured. If Wenger gets a good DM in January this team will be stronger:fear:
If that then finishing in top 4 after so many injuries is big thing but you guys keeps making fun of that :sad: Monreal and Chambers may sit on the bench after return of Koscielny and Debuchy but Chambers is doing much better so I hope Wenger keeps him in the team over Debuchy. Yeah there should be backup of good experienced players but then keeping them or other players who are capable of playing in the team on the bench is not good idea :agree: Both Arteta and Flamini are not doing that well in defence and in attack as well. I think Chambers and Gibbs are doing far better than those two in defence and in attack too :nice:

he is moderator here and instead of accusing me in open for no damn reason and to protect his own trolling he should have sent me pm with post. he is the only one trolling here in transfer thread where very other poster without exception was talking about transfers !
O serious na hokar masti kar raha hoga I think :winky:

Yea like you gave a proof of me crying :nice:
keep trolling but your pm saga is known to everyone in ipl section and i deleted them months ago but you cant produce single post where i trolled heck i even showed you posts where i requested you to not do this BS again and be friendly

coming back on topic if chelsea sell hazard it will be for record breaking amount and then too this news is only form madrid side no intention of chelsea even thinking about it but if it happens it will break record of bale but i do not see how its going to happen