Transfer Rumours

kumar713

I guess he should stay at Dortmund' date=' they have had an horrible start to the Bundesliga season and need to bounce back. They anyway can't rely on the Immobiles and all. If anything it shouldn't be an already attack-heavy team like United, Barca, Madrid etc. I don't like Liverpool personally but they could really do with a player like him. I don't know what's the status with AC Milan but with Honda and Torres there, he could spark a revival.[/quote'] He won't join any Italian leagues. Hearing that he might stay for a season and when Barca's ban gets ended he might move to Barca.

Guest PrancingHorse
Arsenal has better squad than Manchester United
ManU has one of the best attack (on paper). Overall arsenal is better as ManU defense really is bad.

Guest PrancingHorse
Not happening dude:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I guess i guess .. but actually they are all over the internet i know i will sound stupid but i am afraid

Guest PrancingHorse
No need to panic. That won't happen . R u a Man U supporter?
I dont support any specific club but players .. i have a soft corner for city though :)

ManU has one of the best attack (on paper). Overall arsenal is better as ManU defense really is bad.
I don't think so best attack in world ? Falcao is injured and no where near his best same with Rooney same with rvp You are underestimating arsenal mid field imagine Walcott fit with Sanchez and giroid and Ramsey ttheywill have better mid field On paper you can buy the hype but I have seen then play and they are no where near best attack in world it's not just about having strikers which most of time won't even play at same time .

I don't think so best attack in world ? Falcao is injured and no where near his best same with Rooney same with rvp You are underestimating arsenal mid field imagine Walcott fit with Sanchez and giroid and Ramsey ttheywill have better mid field On paper you can buy the hype but I have seen then play and they are no where near best attack in world it's not just about having strikers which most of time won't even play at same time .
Di Maria - Mata - Rooney - Falcao - RVP has to be one of the best. In football lot of things depend on how much they understand each other's game and how much they have played together. Rough patch right now but potentially extremely strong.

Di Maria - Mata - Rooney - Falcao - RVP has to be one of the best. In football lot of things depend on how much they understand each other's game and how much they have played together. Rough patch right now but potentially extremely strong.
Yeah that attack is one of the best but their defence is affecting their attack because with defenders providing many goal scoring chances to opposite team making them to support their defenders by doing defence work as well than only concentrating on attack :agree: I think they are not using Mata that much in current matches. He Is going through Podolski phase ATM :sad:

Don't know much about Walcott because haven't seen any of his match till now. but I feel that if any player is coming from major injury then his game gets affected and he doesn't perform like earlier (pace of those players gets decreased or they keeps getting injured regularly and this I think happens with many players) :sad: many of Arsenal players have suffered by major injuries in past (Ramsey, dont know about Arteta but he too along with Ramsey getting injured regularly in current season) and many in current season too so it wouldn't be that easy for them :(( I hope they gets fully fit and doesn't get injured again after that and keeps performing like earlier :nervous:

None of them are anywhere near their full form or prime Rvp and facao are brittle and even physically not as good as past years and attack looks good but only 3 of them will play at time otherwise there is I balance as none of them go back and defend like let's say Suarez only Rooney does . It's one of the best but let's not confuse with the best all there is right now is contrast between attack and defence one is quality but other is mediocre that does not means they have best attack Rvp is no where near as good as agero currently both physically and mentally same with falcao he is by far best striker in league and then you have back up like dzeko,jovetic for that position or p,ayers like silva,toure to me they are as good and currently best attack in league but silva is injured now so they lost Somme edge but look what they did to Liverpool or Spurs

And I am not even gonna bring other leagues di Maria is total quality but if he does not pushes United forward they struggle to score it's all well to have 3 good strikers but attack is not just strikers and if one striker plays at time then no one is near aguero

I personally want Reus now. Had it with Schurrle. Love the player the guy is' date=' but I'm ****ing sure someone dropped that WC trophy on his head.[/quote'] :rofl: But shurrler is just back up Willian is our main right winger and he has dome well really well no way in hell reus will fight for position we will end up replacing 2 people What we need is replace our back ups not buy first team players which we do not need Btw reus plays one left and not right ...well middle if or right mostly so is he really what chelsea needs ?