Transfer Rumours

kumar713

Yeah, like I said before, as much I would like to have Reus he wouldn't fit in Mou's plan. Big fan of Schurrle, want him do well but he's so impulsive while finishing. I wouldn't mind giving him 2-3 games on the trot and see how he does. Fails, then sell him in Jan. Sigh Willian too was horrible intially but few games he started on a row and has been good ever since. Guy's got an engine and creates lots of chances. Hope we make a comeback by crushing Liverpool.

But shurrler is just back up Willian is our main right winger and he has dome well really well no way in hell reus will fight for position we will end up replacing 2 people
I still don't know how you guys support willian after watching him play. he is as useless as ****. He has pace might work well on counters and his work rate is good. What is his contribution in final third? Hope he gets sold in January. What if Hazard or Fabregas gets injured? Where will the creativity comes from if they get injured? Need Reus or better back up for creating chances. Willian will create? If i want to point chelsea's weakness it has to be RW.

Have you not notices how smooth our play is when all 3 of them are playing and how many passes we miss when shurrler plays ? Also pace helps even during normal play and like you said work rate to go back and defend he is not the problem his back up is Maybe he will be replaced but again not with reus who plays on right or middle

Btw creativity is mainly coming from fabregas and Oscar while hazard is being deadly on final third with his dribbles but these 2 are the main creative players and one of them will always play
Leave aside injuries if one of them goes out of form chelsea will find it difficult. I m not saying we need Reus at right. Just any one but not willian. He is ok but waste for the amount of money that chelsea bought him:facepalm:

Leave aside injuries if one of them goes out of form chelsea will find it difficult. I m not saying we need Reus at right. Just any one but not willian. He is ok but waste for the amount of money that chelsea bought him:facepalm:
Not everyone has that role I have noticed city has same situation they played silva on right but Milner type players on left I guess it also balances out that ivanovic goes forward more whil on other side apzel does not so you have hazard going forward and matic covering for him that automatically means Willian going little back Just give him games he did nothing to get dropped like shurrler and might prove his worth in coming games ...can't wait for tomorrow B->

If Chelsea is interested in getting him then I think he can join them as they are one of the best current teams :agree:
Obviously chelsea has money ,form and champions league consistency going for them but question is about need of team and mourihno will not buy extra baggage just because he is famous and waste resources and he likes defensive players who attack well but also go back and defend when you don't have ball They can attract big players and have done that but what they need is to find world class cb Then find replacement of cech...our back up keeper Back up defensive mid after selling mikel and replace shurrler is he continuous to screw up like this but don't think this part will happen Also replace drogba next year as even if he is performing he is old ...don't think he will touch any of starting 11 other than terry if he is replaced because team is set there

Arsenal beat Man Utd and Chelsea to the signing of Brooklyn Beckham TALENT-Brooklyn-Beckham-shows-off-his-ball-skills-409340.jpgDAVID Beckham’s son Brooklyn is Gunner be a Premier League star after signing a contract with Arsenal.

The 15-year-old impressed coaches at the north London club so much they have snapped him up for the rest of the season. And there are plans for a long-term deal next summer if he continues to shine. An Arsenal source said: “Brooklyn is talented and he has stood out in all of the training sessions and games he has played. “He has had other teams sniffing around and it was always going to be a case of when, not if, he was signed up by a big-name club. “Arsenal realise he can be a huge talent. "They have seen that potential and protected their asset. “The club has signed him, fending off interest from Manchester United and Chelsea in the meantime." “Next summer we may see him sign a big-money deal and with Arsenal.” Brooklyn’s brother Romeo, 12, is a Gunners fan and has been playing for the club’s under-13s team for a year as well as modelling for Burberry.