FLAT TRACK BULLIES

Sooda

Re: FLAT TRACK BULLIES I don't think I deserve to post on indiancricketfans any more, as I don't really consider myself a fan of the Indian cricket team any longer. I don't quite recall ever feeling like this. I agree with Audio, it's a bad sign. Or maybe not. Think of the numerous hours & the never ending heartbreaks I can spare myself. Can you put up with another Beedi, folks?

Guest dada_rocks

Re: FLAT TRACK BULLIES Doc ko ban kar do he will feel better after a week or so...........Waise ye test series ki yaad dila ke achchha khasa modd bigar jata hai......sala ham indian style pitch pe haar gaye wo bhi south africa se.. doob maro sare particualrly sachin

Re: FLAT TRACK BULLIES Well whatever may be the reason India still won. Any team would have struggled to reach 200 on this pitch. It sure is a needless ODI but the number wins-losses against WI since last year now stands at 4-6. It was 2-6 prior to the start of this series. Why not praise the bowlers instead of cussing the batters for once? BTW even WI batters were short found. Do you guys reckon WI are FTBs too?

Re: FLAT TRACK BULLIES Im just on 'The Master' mode here. The batsmen deserved to be cussed. I enjoyed the win. But it should not hide the fact that our top order was abysmal on a pitch which, as someone pointed out, will be similar to what we get in WI. As fans surely we can want good performances. A little application would not have gone amiss. The first sight of a non featherbed and they die. If DKK and Agarkar can bat on this wicket...well then whats wrong with Gangs Sachin etc.

Re: FLAT TRACK BULLIES Look around and you will see there are a lot of teams in similar club "The FTBs". The poms are struggling with their batting, less said about Kiwis batting the better. It is for now established India and West Indies batting ain't flashy either. There are hardly couple of teams that are in roaring form. The upcoming World Cup will be a competetive one for sure.