FLAT TRACK BULLIES

Sooda

Re: FLAT TRACK BULLIES No doubt these are FTBs, a couple of masala wins notwithstanding. They choked big time in not one, but two Tests, when they had the opportunity to create history. Nobody stood up. These nonsensical victories don't even put an elastoplast on the gaping hole in these jokers' CVs.

Re: FLAT TRACK BULLIES Sadly, Indian & Pakistani batting lineups have been going the opposite route when it comes to batting in difficult conditions. FTBs or not, masala ODIs or not, important thing is that we won. Winning does wonders to your confidence. For the first time in months, i saw a really happy & relieved Dravid.

Re: FLAT TRACK BULLIES It doesn't enthuse me in the slightest, Bumps. These are failed sportsmen, trying to salvage a few crumbs to justify their giant perks and the completely over the top hype they generate. They lack bottle. I am sorry, without that, you might as well stop running. They have certainly lost my respect. High time too.

Re: FLAT TRACK BULLIES Dhondy, if you can't even enjoy wins, what's the point of being a fan? It is no secret that we lost the test series recently and the team got enough flak for that. By the same token they should get "some" credit for these wins? If you don't think masala ODIs are worth anything, why bother posting about them?

Re: FLAT TRACK BULLIES

Dhondy, if you can't even enjoy wins, what's the point of being a fan? It is no secret that we lost the test series recently and the team got enough flak for that. By the same token they should get "some" credit for these wins? If you don't think masala ODIs are worth anything, why bother posting about them?
Well said yoda. Dhondy, reading your posts after a defeat can make a fan suicidal and after a victory can really quash and temper the euphoric feeling. Please thoda cheerful ho jao yaar.

Re: FLAT TRACK BULLIES

==>>
:lmao: Yeah, good wins these no doubt. Sometimes the batting clicks, sometimes not. Thaz when the bowlers fill in and the Indian spinners did well today. Oh boy, India wins and I sound more positive than Dhondy. Surely, that should ring alarm bells.