Is Shoaib Chucking It?

Dhondy

donkey, u got me wrong... read my post again...... i was replying to this post of fineleg my reply suggesting tht both are chuckers and akthar but for his antics he wud have become a legend too.. hinting cheaters do prosper int his world..
My badd I thought you meant real legend :hysterical:
buddy you gotta be kidding he isnt even gud as brett lee yet and brett lee is no legend... :giggle:
Shoaib p isses all over Brett Lee. Don't even bother with the comparison. ...and yes, he chucks (not every ball, but often enough). Everyone knows this. The hyper extension argument holds no water either as RPS has that impairment as well, yet he still manages to deliver the ball with a clean action. What is the point in going on and on about it - he is here to stay.
buddy you gotta be kidding he isnt even gud as brett lee yet and brett lee is no legend... he wudnt even have made it to national side if it wasnt for ICC generosity and peformance enhancers....and maybe a little ball tampering too:giggle: b honest and tell me this isnt chucking...it was back in 2006
THE CHEAT!!! WHAT A RIP OFF! Chuckter - cool video clearly shows it [ame=
]YouTube - Shoaib Akhtar SloMo[/ame]
Shoaib p isses all over Brett Lee. Don't even bother with the comparison. ...and yes, he chucks (not every ball, but often enough). Everyone knows this. The hyper extension argument holds no water either as RPS has that impairment as well, yet he still manages to deliver the ball with a clean action. What is the point in going on and on about it - he is here to stay.
dude you must be crazy if you think Shoaib is better than Lee, look at the amount of times Lee has won games for Aus.
You realise this now ? Welcome to the party It became clear to everybody once he started playing regularly for PAK following the '99 WC
No, no...realized this a LONG time back. But once in a while I still get emotional as if it is the first time I hear this. The moron that Actor is, he should be banned for chucking.