2014 Men's Hockey Champions Trophy,Bhubaneswar

Cricket_Hacker

Yeah this is international sport - you are representing your country if u do something as stupid as this expect criticism - pls don't be ultra defensive about this nonsensical behavior am sorry but this sort of behavior shouldn't be tolerated in any civilized part of the globe and the clampdown in such cases from the appropriate authorities shouldn't have any ceiling.
So just because kholi at like an ass that makes the whole indian population an ass :hysterical: And going by this logic, sreesant the monkey makes ya all monkey as well :finger:

So just because kholi at like an ass that makes the whole indian population an ass :hysterical: And going by this logic, sreesant the monkey makes ya all monkey as well :finger:
Expected nothing better from a failed nation poster...well done in demonstrating your culture....:two_thumbs_up:

I have a strange feeling that you actually BELIEVE what is reported in Pak media :omg:
Kido, Here is the Link .... LOL .... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Zee News India http://zeenews.india.com/sports/cricket/paks-visually-impaired-player-drinks-phenyl-is-alright_752770.html I hope some day you will be able to "USE" Google "unbiasedly" .... LOL ... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Kido, Here is the Link .... LOL .... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Zee News India http://zeenews.india.com/sports/cricket/paks-visually-impaired-player-drinks-phenyl-is-alright_752770.html I hope some day you will be able to "USE" Google "unbiasedly" .... LOL ... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Your Pak biased media says : " Pakistan blind cricket team captain Zeeshan Abbasi was made to drink a glass of acid during breakfast in India, Geo News reported on Saturday here. The captain, who is leading national blind side in Twenty-20 World Cup Cricket Tournament for the blind at Bangalore, was apparently made to drink the hazardous liquid as the acid glass was served during breakfast right in front of partially blind Zeeshan Abb" and the Zee news source you posted says " A partially visually impaired Pakistani cricket player on Saturday accidentally drank diluted phenol in his hotel mistaking it to be mineral water and was hospitalised, official sources said." :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Learning how to use Google is not great...using judgement without bias is what we need ... hope the almighty Lord gives people wisdom to be unbiased not just in words but in deeds too...amen :two_thumbs_up:

Using your own Zee News source ( dont think anybody in India rates Zee news BTW ), the organizers rushed him to an expensive multi-speciality hospital and even conducted endoscopy tests ( which were not really needed ).... Which country deliberately serves "acid" :hysterical: and then takes the victim to hospital on itw own? Sometimes you need to take off biased opinions and not blindly believe media... Heck...in India we don't believe any media blindly even though they are hundred times better than Pak media :two_thumbs_up: BTW....your Pak drama, songs movies threads have no updates...feeling sad :sad:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Your Pak biased media says : " Pakistan blind cricket team captain Zeeshan Abbasi was made to drink a glass of acid during breakfast in India, Geo News reported on Saturday here. The captain, who is leading national blind side in Twenty-20 World Cup Cricket Tournament for the blind at Bangalore, was apparently made to drink the hazardous liquid as the acid glass was served during breakfast right in front of partially blind Zeeshan Abb" and the Zee news source you posted says " A partially visually impaired Pakistani cricket player on Saturday accidentally drank diluted phenol in his hotel mistaking it to be mineral water and was hospitalised, official sources said." :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Learning how to use Google is not great...using judgement without bias is what we need ... hope the almighty Lord gives people wisdom to be unbiased not just in words but in deeds too...amen :two_thumbs_up:
Good that you want to talk about it, thats all i want ..... :winky: According to Your "Unbiased" Media :
Zeshan Abbasi (28), here to play World Cup Cricket for the Blind, took a sip of the contents of a plastic bottle that was kept on the table, mistaking it to be mineral water while having breakfast, sources said.
Now, will u plz tell us what the bottle of "phenol" was doing on the "Breakfast" table ? ..... knowing that he was Half-Blind ? .... :woot:

Anyway....time to sleep now... May the almighty give people wisdom to know right from wrong, truth from falsehood and hatred from love... Amen
Running away is not a good Habbit .... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Good that you want to talk about it, thats all i want ..... :winky: According to Your "Unbiased" Media : Now, will u plz tell us what the bottle of "phenol" was doing on the "Breakfast" table ? ..... knowing that he was Half-Blind ? .... :woot:
Nice to see you came down in your allegations list....:two_thumbs_up: Now you tell me :- You think someone deliberately puts "diluted" phenol - not a bottle of Phenol which would have meant more serious things ( certainly not "acid" as your biased media says to sensationalize it :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: ) and then rushes the victim to hospital and conducts even unnecessary tests just to make sure he is alright...you really think it was deliberate? If yes, I have nothing more to say...you can live in lala land :two_thumbs_up:

^^^^ BTW...you need to tell if 1) It was acid or phenol or diluted phenol....first you say acid from your Pak source, then phenol and the Indian source YOU quoted says diluted phenol 2) It was deliberate or accidental and on what basis you are saying it - Pak media says acid and deliberate...you agreed it was phenol ( from India ) but Indian media says it was accidental...be consistent yaar...you can't say it was phenol and then also say deliberate....picking and choosing what you want ... I am really done for now...will pick this up tomorrow ... but hoping that you elevate yourself in our eyes by acknowledging you might have been wrong....not too much to expect I hope :two_thumbs_up:

I am so glad that Germany beat those guys!! Germany were poor in the GS but they were by far the best side in the KOs,very strong side. Happy for india, we finished fourth just like in 2012. .we won two great matches against ned and Belgium, were competitive against Germany and aus,good going boys!!