Shame shame shame shame

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Mob_strips_woman_protester_in_Guwahati/articleshow/2573606.cms GUWAHATI: Like in most bandhs and protests, poor adivasi workers from the once lush tea gardens of Assam did dent business and damage some property as they marched through Guwahati to demand inclusion in the Scheduled Tribes list which will help them get easier access to education and jobs. But it was one adivasi woman who bore the brunt of the anger of local residents. She was attacked, her clothes were ripped off and a mob chased the naked woman along the streets. Ducking from prying eyes and TV cameras and terrified by screams of a mob chasing her, the woman ran until some other residents rescued her on Saturday and gave her clothes and cover both from the lathi-wielding police and the assailants. I am watching ibnlive spectacle is shameful to say the least..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Mob_strips_woman_protester_in_Guwahati/articleshow/2573606.cms GUWAHATI: Like in most bandhs and protests, poor adivasi workers from the once lush tea gardens of Assam did dent business and damage some property as they marched through Guwahati to demand inclusion in the Scheduled Tribes list which will help them get easier access to education and jobs. But it was one adivasi woman who bore the brunt of the anger of local residents. She was attacked, her clothes were ripped off and a mob chased the naked woman along the streets. Ducking from prying eyes and TV cameras and terrified by screams of a mob chasing her, the woman ran until some other residents rescued her on Saturday and gave her clothes and cover both from the lathi-wielding police and the assailants. I am watching ibnlive spectacle is shameful to say the least..
If that would have happened in a strict islamic country the poor woman would probably have received 300 lashes and jailed for 6 months (for running about naked).:omg_smile:

Guest dada_rocks

In fact sthg similar is happening in saudi arabia a rape victim being thrown into jail.. Sad we have been reduced to comparing ourselves to those decadent societies for feel-good factor..

These sorts of abuses of women are commonplace in our society. If 'Brave New India' wants to be taken seriously it needs to treat women with respect. As well as others like gays. And no I'm not gay. Message to right-wingers: this is not India-bashing but constructive critcism. A few of my post seem to make it look like I look down on India and Indians. I do not.

Guest dada_rocks

Left wingers are raping women in your west bengal and are thumping desk unabashedly that they have taught them a lesson. PS: Why don't you login with your old id

one of the most disturbing visuals i have ever seen in my life. the stupid hindi news channels did not even blurr the face of the poor lady.
For Zee tv...it was a shocking masala news... Why bother to blur the face of an adivasi woman...not like she is worth it ...or is going to sue them.Poor woman..... NDTV atleast had the decency to blur her face. The guys who were clearly visible should be castrated and publicily hanged.... And their families should be fined for bringing them up to be such sick bastard......

Guest dada_rocks
dada_rocks' date=' you haven't replied to my previous post and I can't use pm function till I have 200+ posts. Exactly who do you think I am?[/quote'] never mind u will give that away urself in couple of days

never mind u will give that away urself in couple of days
All I can say is that I have never posted or joined this forum under any other ID and you will look a complete fool when that becomes apparent. After having searched the forums I'm presuming that you think that I am either CC or Bongosamaj, based on my being Bengali and having similar, but not identical views. I am sure the mods can step in and clarify that I am neither of these individuals. So using that presumption as my initial premise, if you look at my post on "typing Hindi in posts etc..." Bongosamaj posted a reply to me exactly one minute after I posted. Surely the mods can confirm that Bongosamaj and I posted from two different IP address, that are probably in two different countries if not two different continents. I know of no way of changing my IP address so quickly or hiding it. I don't use Tor and surely a reverse-dns lookup would show up any other anonymous or public proxies (which again I didn't use) and rule them out. The same could be done for CC's Id. Be prepared to eat your words, but it would be easier if you would just explain openly under which IDs you think I have posted and then it could be cleared up conclusively.