Any Predictions on the Kolkata test

praveenj

Alright then! the Kotla test has been sealed comprehensively by India. Now, what can happen in the Kolkata test? May be this thread can go for some predictions. I'll put down mine for a start: 1) This ground has not been a good hunting place for the master. May be he is in for a big one here. 8 555 176 42.69 1 4 4 3/31 25.75 0 3 0 This is his stats on Kolkata ground. He averages only 42.69 here. 2) Dada too doesn't have a good reputation on his home ground. He may want to repair it with his new 'All Rounder' avatar. 7 292 65 24.33 0 1 5 3/28 25.60 0 4 0 3) Dravid has a good chance to cement his place here. His stats on this ground shows for it. 7 785 180 65.41 3 2 - - - - 6 0 4) Laxman, we all know what he did on this ground. 5) Pitch might be good for both batsmen and bowlers. Scores of 350+ are likely to happen. I would let others to fill in as well...

3) Dravid has a good chance to cement his place here. His stats on this ground shows for it. 7 785 180 65.41 3 2 - - - - 6 0
??? Dravid HAS to cement his place? Whose place is cemented then, in the team? Anyway, some news filtering are: 1. Team management is keen to play Yuvraj in XI and they are looking how a vacancy can be created for him. 2. Dhoni is troubled by the ankle injury and apparantly he wants a break from Kolkata test to recover fully for the trip to Australia!
I'll NEVER get bored of that' date=' even if Sachin keeps on doing it for next 50 years!![/quote'] Of course, no one would... I was just getting sleepy while posting it... :) Dravid once said - There's god on off-side and there's ganguly. It certainly is true. He was mentioning about Sachin being the god.
now that dada is on.. hopefully these idiots cheer for US :rolleyes:
Hopefully yes, otherwise they will surely boo (even if dada really gets injured on match day!!!) Anyways, Prediction: 50-50 chances always in India Pak. India have been known to let lead slide away, so they will be under some pressure. Pak also feel pressure since they lost odis and test-1. We'll see - Shoaib Actor and Tanvir vs Indian batsmen - this is the key since Eden Gardens will assist pacers.