A question about H1-B visa

apocalypse

I have one question that how much time it takes to transfer
Not long, probably 1-2 months. But you can start working(if thats your issue) as soon as you have the receipt. I left my company and joined the other within a week in first case and 10 days the second. In both cases I only had a receipt number.

ok thanks... i have also heard you can start working when you get receipt thanks for confirming
No problems. One thing desi do(I did not do this but just so you know) is to write the check(for whole H1b transfer) themselves(baad mein company will return it, woh sab bargain kar lena). Once the H1 B is filed you get the receipt but a confirmation of sorts is when your check gets cashed(takes about a week) by USCIS. So if you want to play it safe you can write the check to USCIS yourself and then monitor your bank account ke kab cash hota hai. Most likely you shall get your receipt on say 15th and checks shall be cashed on 20th. You can join on 21st. If you want to be xtra cautious. Personally I joined on the receipt only(checks ka idea nahin tha back then). xxx

As much as I only wish to click and refresh ICF website :P, yes Good luck to u.
Hain, Apo, Did you ask F'leg for her credit card number or something ? From all the fuss, looks like F'leg is under threat from an international terrorist group. :P

From all the fuss, looks like F'leg is under threat from an international terrorist group. :P
Errm... I am always under a lot of threat - from members who want to beat me up for being negative about Indian cricket. So, being the sensible person that I am :-), I always atleast try to be VERY VERY careful LOL! :-)

Errm... I am always under a lot of threat - from members who want to beat me up for being negative about Indian cricket. So, being the sensible person that I am :-), I always atleast try to be VERY VERY careful LOL! :-)
Jokes apart, it is quite understandable if you feel like not revealing information that may compromise your identity, but the question which Apo asked, was way too generic for you to have created "drama" that you did.