Aavishkar Salvi

Don

i think you saw the way dravid was castled down in the recent test series against SA... he really troubled sachin too... greame smith got comments from all around for not giving pollock the new ball... for asif, i'll have to feel for his pace only... rest, he's really good... you saw the first T20 match against Pak.. dinesh karthik hit for fours over extra cover consistently.... he is so predictable with his length...
Are you talking about ODIs. I am not talking about ODIs ... because its hard to judge the quality of a bowler in a batsmans game like ODIs. But just look in Test cricket ... look at what Asif has done so far ... his pace is not much ... its actually only slightly quicker than Pollock. However Asif has excellent seamers, swingers and cutters ... IMO the best seam bowler in the world today ... just look at the number of top order batsman Asif has "clean-bowled" ... in such a short career that does tell you something about the way he moves the ball. Nearly all of the top batsman in the world (excluding the aussies as he only played them once) have been "clean-bowled" by Asif. Nandrolone may help you to gain some size but they dont help you to move the ball like Asif does.