Aavishkar Salvi

Don

People who follow Mumbai cricket might have figured by now that Salvi is back and in good form, picking up a lotta wickets. When he was around last time it was said that he has a Mcgrathesque action. But is the new avatar of Salvi Asifesque?, check out the pics! 82841.jpg60963.jpg

Please dont insult Asif's bowling prowess by comparing him to Salvi...
Please dont insult any bowlers bowling prowess by comparing him to Asif, how can u compare a honest guy to a druggie. In any case I meant his action, i m not excatly saying Salvi is the next asif.

alright, but when compared to Asif, he's far more better... He is one of those bowlers who could give an early break through for certain... May be we need a statistician here... hey boss, can you post some stats about the bowlers who got wickets early in an innings the most number of tmies...

alright, but when compared to Asif, he's far more better... He is one of those bowlers who could give an early break through for certain... May be we need a statistician here... hey boss, can you post some stats about the bowlers who got wickets early in an innings the most number of tmies...
I think Pollock is more disciplined but Asif has more talent I feel. He bowls the best cutters I have seen in a long long time.

i think you saw the way dravid was castled down in the recent test series against SA... he really troubled sachin too... greame smith got comments from all around for not giving pollock the new ball... for asif, i'll have to feel for his pace only... rest, he's really good... you saw the first T20 match against Pak.. dinesh karthik hit for fours over extra cover consistently.... he is so predictable with his length...