Calcutta Test: Would Kumble select Bhajji? Why? why? why?

fineleg

i think u shud give it a rest.:D .. let him play this test cuz this is his fav hunting ground..
Bump
Yeah nothing terrific' date=' i am sure Murali Kartik would have finished with a 10 wicket haul.[/quote'] Bump :finger:
bump :D
Bump :finger:
nice time to bump this. :haha:
I love these threads .... :D
:hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Will finey stop here or are we gonna see more of these kinda threads ?
finey...give it a rest... Harbhajan Singh has been one of the finest spinners and matchwinners for India' date=' and you just can't nitpick like ( last 2 performances against Pakistan on those tests etc)...Overall he has done brilliantly for India, won so many games[/quote'] Bump

This is first time I will agree with finey & as I have said several times previsouly that Bhajji is useless & selected on reputation (now where have we heard this before). Should have played Kartik or Powar (he didn't do anything wrong in England). Aussies will eat Bhajji up for lunch. I sure hope they drop Bhajji permanently from the test/ODI squad - please please please. Vengy do the last decent thing and drop bhajji from the squads before you leave your post.

Bhajji is much better than murli guy. Bhajji bowled beautifully in the first innings.Dont expect him and kumble to take all the wickets...what are the pacers doing?
You expect pacers to pick up wickets on a last day Calcutta track to bowl you to a win? No wonder you also want Yuvraj in the Test team.:hysterical: BTW, just for the record, both pacers picked up more wickets than Harbhajan.