ICF SS League: Tri series ODI's

WC FL me mazaa ayega isse jyada
I agree. 50+ matches...big big event when it comes to SS' right up there with IPL...maybe even bigger considering it will likely have up to a million participants on cricinfo. It will be the real deal, no flukes in 50+ matches. Gonna be really big that event that's why this 7 match series is great warm up for the big one. Im gonna make sure everyone including Sabby, SLICKR and all these chickens are also forced to play. Years of ss...one World Cup...Im ready! :weights:
I agree I agree. To get mazza back u can always select players not playing. Do this next match will be back to fun times again!! :two_thumbs_up:
if you are saying then I will keep some not playing AUS players in my team for next match of IND v ENG :two_thumbs_up: I can manage that to get some mazza back in this game :winky:
I agree. 50+ matches...big big event when it comes to SS' right up there with IPL...maybe even bigger considering it will likely have up to a million participants on cricinfo. It will be the real deal, no flukes in 50+ matches. Gonna be really big that event that's why this 7 match series is great warm up for the big one. Im gonna make sure everyone including Sabby, SLICKR and all these chickens are also forced to play. Years of ss...one World Cup...Im ready! :weights:
to win LKC again :hmmm:

WC Fantasy League is already updated on ICC website.. Shall we play in ICC website instead of cricinfo.. Like we played Champions League in same ICC website.. ICC website has Live points and also points for sixes fours maiden overs and you can hide your team for 5 Matches which we don't have all this in cricinfo...

WC Fantasy League is already updated on ICC website.. Shall we play in ICC website instead of cricinfo.. Like we played Champions League in same ICC website.. ICC website has Live points and also points for sixes fours maiden overs and you can hide your team for 5 Matches which we don't have all this in cricinfo...
tumhe kahan per LKC jeetne ki khwaahish hai :hmmm:
@FI: For the past 2 Year Top 3 in CLT20 is Fixed. :haha: No 1 Scarface, NO 2 Me and No 3 You. BTW this is the worst in my SS history, miseed changes twice. Selected unplaying players once and selected players rarely performed. :((
Lol, yeah :haha:. I think last year you came ahead of me by 2 fricking points to push me down to 3 :cantstop: I was like WTF!!! Don't worry, the big event WC is coming. Buckle up your shoes for that!! :two_thumbs_up: