ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 SS Competition

StriKe

ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 SS Competition  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • All players goes into poll but keep the same team
    • New teams/owners + fresh pool aucion

Discussions about team are not possible for me this time before matches like we had during last IPL' date=' the reason being the timing of the starts of these matches are so odd for me, that i cannot be in front of the computer or with cell phone to access cricinfo at that time.[/quote'] That makes sscomp a hot property since he will be online at all sorts of times and can make changes for all his team-mates as well :good: Self-promotion before the auction :haha: still respect :hatsoff:
Dude on what basis was the base prices setup? I would be among the top 2 with regards to most no. of fantasy league competitions win. Also the winner of the last competition Ind tour of Aus tests. And I am put in the middle category? Not that I am going to cry a river but doesnt make sense to me :blink:
yaar mai bola tha use ki Tumhe aur Zest ko meri aur Leo ki jagah per rakhe aur Mujhe aur Leo ko botoom 2 me :winky: shayad o bhool gaya per final list me zaroor aisa karega :two_thumbs_up:
Zakk's base price set higher then FI :cantstop: Too many emotions coming by at the same time - :hysterical: :giggle: :facepalm: :hatsoff: :ohmy: :blink: :icflove: :nervous: :fear: :omg: :cantstop: Zakk - wah tere bhav to bohot upar ho gaye :yay:
yaar mujhe last place hi chahiye tha :(( per is Strike ne nahi kiya waise :poink:
I also want to join your team..India-KXIP fan but I am in US timings Meetings kaab rahega...
Good to hear. I'll keep you on top of my shortlist. Yes team has standards that every player will have to meet. Meeting times will be flexible. We will decide on them and try to keep them consistent. They won't be held to force anyone to pick certain players. They will just be a 10 min or so session where we all give our inputs on the match, no of subs to use, who you think will/won't perform, recent history for that stadium etc etc. It will be useful and help everyone in the team. Another requirment will be to make changes after the toss. That's all there is to it really :two_thumbs_up:
Good to hear. I'll keep you on top of my shortlist. Yes team has standards that every player will have to meet. Meeting times will be flexible. We will decide on them and try to keep them consistent. They won't be held to force anyone to pick certain players. They will just be a 10 min or so session where we all give our inputs on the match' date=' no of subs to use, who you think will/won't perform, recent history for that stadium etc etc. It will be useful and help everyone in the team. Another requirment will be to make changes after the toss. That's all there is to it really :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] mjhe lelena iss baar (under the table deal:dance:)
Good to hear. I'll keep you on top of my shortlist. Yes team has standards that every player will have to meet. Meeting times will be flexible. We will decide on them and try to keep them consistent. They won't be held to force anyone to pick certain players. They will just be a 10 min or so session where we all give our inputs on the match' date=' no of subs to use, who you think will/won't perform, recent history for that stadium etc etc. It will be useful and help everyone in the team. Another requirment will be to make changes after the toss. That's all there is to it really :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] will try my best:bb:
That makes sscomp a hot property since he will be online at all sorts of times and can make changes for all his team-mates as well :good: Self-promotion before the auction :haha: still respect :hatsoff:
I wont call myself a hot property. :nervous: Going from a very poor SS form and havent done anything in the recent past. :(( I can sure make changes but that would mean my team will suffer too from my bad decisions. Realistically not much difference there will be because we only select 4/5 players from a match and they are almost fixed.