Great ICF Auction : World Cup Edition| The Real Game Begins

nanda14792

Great ICF Auction : World Cup Edition| The Real Game Begins  

1. 1.

I have a question - How will the auctions for the associates conducted ?? 6 teams x 15 players each means 90 players coming on auctions one by one or by some other method ?
sab ke sab ka auction karna hai, taa ki koi agar galti se bhool bhi jaye apne players ka quota pura karna to uske liye kisi bhi chindi se chindi player ka bhi option na bache B->
nanda' date=' simple question - what do teams do in IPL, after all players have gone under hammer and there are still more slots to fill? They look at the list of unsold and ask some of them to be re-auctioned so that slots can be filled. zakk's case is the same, if he is interested in buying more players then he is entitled for re-auction of unsold players as well as whoever is yet to be auctioned.[/quote'] Agreed Scarface We just followed the approach of having unauctioned unsold players to be available for filling the teams during IPL (where the number of players are far too less than a global competition like this). Plus during the EA pool of auctioning if rule "They look at the list of unsold and ask some of them to be re-auctioned so that slots can be filled."would have been applied we could have never finished the auctions since each team had an opportunity to pick their 5 players and this would have never ended due to fighting over the auctioned unsold players. Hence we followed the IPL Season Rule of teams being able to absorb only the unsold unauctioned players! Having said that we followed it in EA Pool there is no point that we modify it for ROW Pool. And plus at the start of auction we would have declared that the pools can be revisited, then half of them would not have been able to fill in their spots having that carefree attitude. Hence, it made sense that no switching of pools would be possible even untill the end. Probably Scarface we can have this rule for IPL this tym:two_thumbs_up:
Good work Zest. Only doubt is how will Zakk buy 5 players with 45 bills remaining? :haha:
Even I was thinking on it but then thought' date=' let Nanda decide this as he is the organiser[/quote'] apologies for not keeping track of zakk's purse! n since we can do nothing about it now, we can reduce the base price of each affiliate player to 5 billz with each successsive bid of 2 billz. hope that it workss fine with all of you!
I have a question - How will the auctions for the associates conducted ?? 6 teams x 15 players each means 90 players coming on auctions one by one or by some other method ?
sab ke sab ka auction karna hai' date=' taa ki koi agar galti se bhool bhi jaye apne players ka quota pura karna to uske liye kisi bhi chindi se chindi player ka bhi option na bache B->[/quote'] i personally feel all of you shd send a list of 6 players each to the auctioneer 15 minutes before the start of auctions this sunday, n if u are unable to pick four of those 6 u can request some more players then and there, but please be realistic in the choices u make!!!
Great work Zest :hatsoff: Teams I liked the most TMKR & PAAG - Looks a damn good team. Watto is slightly expensive based on current form but he is something else in tournaments so might still be worth it. Even support cast looks good :hatsoff: BB & Zubin - Match winning batsmen :clap: Generally minnow bashing gets most points and this team has 4-5 guys who can cash in bigtime. FI - Good spread with most in form players. Only thing missing is Aussies but shouldn't matter if others do the job. Not much to choose between other teams. sscomp - 4 good players and others may not even make the XI :haha: McCle is gun pick :nice: Zest - ABDV is standout but other guys not so much. Afridi - a general world cup dud and Clarke - I don't rate his odi batting much. Hope Jinx et al have a good one :two_thumbs_up: zakk - :hysterical: On second thoughts, Amla/Steyn/Boult are very good so all the best :two_thumbs_up:
Thanks, ya accepted watto is bit expensive given his form and proneness to injury but then he always plays big innings against minnows so maybe 2 3 big innings and he is done at his part for the tourney!