Great ICF Auction : World Cup Edition| The Real Game Begins

nanda14792

Great ICF Auction : World Cup Edition| The Real Game Begins  

1. 1.

^i think it would be better for your team (and for all teams in general) to buy the best possible 4 players from the associates from your remaining purse instead of concentrating on just one transfer. After the associates auction is done all teams can see their remaining purse and decide on transfers. Just my opinion....

i personally feel all of you shd send a list of 6 players each to the auctioneer 15 minutes before the start of auctions this sunday' date=' n if u are unable to pick four of those 6 u can request some more players then and there, but please be realistic in the choices u make!!![/quote'] mujhe sab ke sab players ka auction chahiye phir taaki option hi na bache kisi ke liye kuch bhi :mad:
^i think it would be better for your team (and for all teams in general) to buy the best possible 4 players from the associates from your remaining purse instead of concentrating on just one transfer. After the associates auction is done all teams can see their remaining purse and decide on transfers. Just my opinion....
Agreed :two_thumbs_up:
Agreed Scarface We just followed the approach of having unauctioned unsold players to be available for filling the teams during IPL (where the number of players are far too less than a global competition like this). Plus during the EA pool of auctioning if rule "They look at the list of unsold and ask some of them to be re-auctioned so that slots can be filled."would have been applied we could have never finished the auctions since each team had an opportunity to pick their 5 players and this would have never ended due to fighting over the auctioned unsold players. Hence we followed the IPL Season Rule of teams being able to absorb only the unsold unauctioned players! Having said that we followed it in EA Pool there is no point that we modify it for ROW Pool. And plus at the start of auction we would have declared that the pools can be revisited, then half of them would not have been able to fill in their spots having that carefree attitude. Hence, it made sense that no switching of pools would be possible even untill the end. Probably Scarface we can have this rule for IPL this tym:two_thumbs_up:
agar abhi change nahi karsakte to phir next time bhi nahi karna :orderorder:
apologies for not keeping track of zakk's purse! n since we can do nothing about it now, we can reduce the base price of each affiliate player to 5 billz with each successsive bid of 2 billz. hope that it workss fine with all of you!
nahi koi rule change karne ki zaroorat nahi hai :headshake: mai sirf 4 players hi khariduga 45B me. o 1 extra player nahi chahiye mujhe :agree:
@ Nanda can you please make this the score sheet for the whole tourney - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tnTnS3_F-NkPH_NEDMGg2hFM5qoXiW1PzisF3WZXr2c/edit?usp=sharing Anyone can see all the information on one screen. :dance:
Nanda if you dont want to make it the main sheet than make something like this by your own in your format. The sheet you provided needs to be upgraded for a real time purse check so that a mistake that has happened with zakk's purse won't happen again and we can see all the information at once. :orderorder:
Nanda if you dont want to make it the main sheet than make something like this by your own in your format. The sheet you provided needs to be upgraded for a real time purse check so that a mistake that has happened with zakk's purse won't happen again and we can see all the information at once. :orderorder:
will copy your sheet to mine very soon:icflove:
wrds taken waise shakib to nhi chahiye na SG? Mai use apni list m daal chuka hun:winky: