How much will Jaffer/Laxman add on Day 2?...

After the traditional dismissal within the first 3 overs of Ganguly resuming an overnight innings, how much do you think Laxman and Jaffer will add to the total? Realistically? and do you think the Pakistan line-up is strong enough to challenge any total below 450?... I have an image in my mind that gives me inner-peace. Shoaib Akhtar charging in at full pelt, releases a thunderbolt that exceeds 100mph, skids off the surface, Jaffer leaves. The amazing, pacey, delivery continues at lighting speed, is misjudged in the take by Akmal, and hits him in the throat. Ahhhh *sigh*...

I actually want some records to be set straight.. like the one SL compiled against us with that mammoth 952/6 we were hit with.... Now I wouldn't mind wasting a full five days to get that blotch off ...
nope i want to win as many matches as possible ... we have a historical imbalance that we have to rectify
I actually want some records to be set straight.. like the one SL compiled against us with that mammoth 952/6 we were hit with.... Now I wouldn't mind wasting a full five days to get that blotch off ...
Winning match is more important. We need 550-600 to put pressure. After that work on getting 20 wickets.