1. 1.

• BJP
    • AAP
    • Congress
    • AAP + Congress
    • BJP + AAP
    • President's Rule

^Any idea of Delhi finances?
From wikipedia: The Budget of Delhi, India for 2014–2015 was presented by Arun Jaitley the Finance Minister of India on 18 July 2014 in Lok Sabha. The total Budget estimate for the Government of NCT of Delhi for the year 2014-15 is Rs. 36766 crore (equivalent to USD $6 billion). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Delhi_Budget AAP's promises would need far, far more to fulfill.

So how badly did the stock market collapse yesterday? I guess I saw some posts predicting "giravat"
The market was up 0.5 % yesterday and up 0.8 % 2day. erasing most of the losses after the exit polls. Surely any reasonable logical person will tell you that short term movements in the stock markets are unaffected by 1 assembly election. Media has completely ignored new P-note regulations to prevent money laundering and round tripping of money into the Stock market .

If you find out who actually funds the major media houses in our country' date= then you'll understand what I'm saying.
TIMES Group ( TOI , TImesNow etc) is owned by Sahu Jain Family headed by Indu Jain . Network 18 ( CNN-IBN, IBN, CNBC, First Post ) is now controlled by Mukesh Ambani . India Today Group (Aaj Tak, Headlies today ..) is controlled by Arun Purie and his family. Hindustan Times Media ( HT , Hindustan Times , Mint) is owned by KK Birla family headed by his daughter. Jagran Prakashan Pvt Ltd (Dainik Jagran...etc ) owned by MM Gupta and Family . Indian Express Ltd ......Managing Director Vivek Goenka son of founder and famous Businessman Ramnath Goenka (who was close to RSS,Jansangh,BJP. ). Dainik Bhaskhar, Divya Bhaskhar, DNA ( DB CORP LTD ) owned by AGARWAL Business Family of MP. R C Agrawal is Chairman and Sudhir Agrawal, managing director. So , What is it that you are saying or implying ? That somehow all these MSM organizations owned and controlled by Agarwal Jains, Marwari , Gujarati & Hindu Punjabi Businessmen are somehow ANTI-HINDU ?

How long before we see a two-wheeler/scooter thread? Countdown starts from here.
Show me a thread that I created on that topic and I'll leave ICF forever :deal: It was something that was coming on Times Now so I just put it in the AAP thread - whenever you don't have an answer to relevant questions (mostly always), you bring it up to deflect attention. Try naother method - this one's getting boring now.

TIMES Group ( TOI , TImesNow etc) is owned by Sahu Jain Family headed by Indu Jain . Network 18 ( CNN-IBN, IBN, CNBC, First Post ) is now controlled by Mukesh Ambani . India Today Group (Aaj Tak, Headlies today ..) is controlled by Arun Purie and his family. Hindustan Times Media ( HT , Hindustan Times , Mint) is owned by KK Birla family headed by his daughter. Jagran Prakashan Pvt Ltd (Dainik Jagran...etc ) owned by MM Gupta and Family . Indian Express Ltd ......Managing Director Vivek Goenka son of founder and famous Businessman Ramnath Goenka (who was close to RSS,Jansangh,BJP. ). Dainik Bhaskhar, Divya Bhaskhar, DNA ( DB CORP LTD ) owned by AGARWAL Business Family of MP. R C Agrawal is Chairman and Sudhir Agrawal, managing director. So , What is it that you are saying or implying ? That somehow all these MSM organizations owned and controlled by Agarwal Jains, Marwari , Gujarati & Hindu Punjabi Businessmen are somehow ANTI-HINDU ?
a. Who owns NDTV ? b. Werent the jains of Times group mysteriously let off during emergency? c. Who used to fund Tehelka when it was big?

Show me a thread that I created on that topic and I'll leave ICF forever :deal: It was something that was coming on Times Now so I just put it in the AAP thread - whenever you don't have an answer to relevant questions (mostly always), you bring it up to deflect attention. Try naother method - this one's getting boring now.
You are an old member here. You have all the mods in your pocket. You conspired with them to get that thread deleted. :dontknow:

a. Who owns NDTV ? b. Werent the jains of Times group mysteriously let off during emergency? c. Who used to fund Tehelka when it was big?
Are you implying the Jain business family is anti-Hindu ? So what if they were let off during emergency Or even close to Congress ....that does not make them anti-Hindu. NDTV is listed on the stock exchange, you can easily verify their shareholding pattern. 61.45 % of is owned by Pranoy Roy and his wife. Other shareholders include the Oswals and Rajeev Chandrashekhar Is Tehelka MSM ? Are they biggest media organization and network in India ? I remember stock market Wizard Shankar Sharma was one of the investors in Tehelka in 2002. He was hounded out of India by the NDA regime in 2002 when they used CBI to raid his offices after the Stock market collapse of 2001-02

Are you implying the Jain business family is anti-Hindu ? So what if they were let off during emergency Or even close to Congress ....that does not make them anti-Hindu. NDTV is listed on the stock exchange, you can easily verify their shareholding pattern. 61.45 % of is owned by Pranoy Roy and his wife. Other shareholders include the Oswals and Rajeev Chandrashekhar Is Tehelka MSM ? Are they biggest media organization and network in India ? I remember stock market Wizard Shankar Sharma was one of the investors in Tehelka in 2002. He was hounded out of India by the NDA regime in 2002 when they used CBI to raid his offices after the Stock market collapse of 2001-02
not saying that everything is anti-hindu, but there are elements in the media which jump the gun .. and show not everything with an un-biased view. One way or other, they take sides

not saying that everything is anti-hindu' date=' but there are elements in the media which jump the gun .. and show not everything with an un-biased view. One way or other, they take sides[/quote'] media is a business and like all businesses profit maxmization is their priority. Don't expect them to be completely neutral and un-biased. The last 16-18 months almost all media networks have been Rabid , sycophantic Modi CheerGirls . BJP supporters have a tendency to play the victim , as if there is some large concerted conspiracy to keep their party out of power. The truth is completely different.