Aaku's Amar Prem Katha - A love story

Aaku

Guys its a thread for all your relationship problems' date=' i will give my valuable advice :nice:[/quote'] My girlfriend thinks I have Multiple Personality Disorder, and display alternate personalities in a rather unpredictable manner. I have no clue about the same and even the shrink says I have no MPD. What to do? :dontknow: P.S. I am sick and tired of hearing MPD, MPD, MPD :(( :mad:

My girlfriend thinks I have Multiple Personality Disorder, and display alternate personalities in a rather unpredictable manner. I have no clue about the same and even the shrink says I have no MPD. What to do? :dontknow: P.S. I am sick and tired of hearing MPD, MPD, MPD :(( :mad:
She seems mean. The fact that she keeps saying it means she knows how much it gets to you and bothers you (ki you went to see a shrink too). I guess whenever you dont do or act the way she likes she plays the MPD card to pull you down. You might be moody, emotional.. but you need someone who is understanding of that and not someone who taunts you. :nice::icflove:

She seems mean. The fact that she keeps saying it means she knows how much it gets to you and bothers you (ki you went to see a shrink too). I guess whenever you dont do or act the way she likes she plays the MPD card to pull you down. You might be moody, emotional.. but you need someone who is understanding of that and not someone who taunts you.:nice::icflove:
Please follow this yourself thread can be closed :two_thumbs_up:

My girlfriend thinks I have Multiple Personality Disorder, and display alternate personalities in a rather unpredictable manner. I have no clue about the same and even the shrink says I have no MPD. What to do? :dontknow: P.S. I am sick and tired of hearing MPD, MPD, MPD :(( :mad:
Would one of these "personalities" be your "girlfriend"?