Kab Phodenge?

hatja_tau

Kab Phodenge?  

1. 1.

• India
    • Pakistan

They absolutely dominated in Kitply cups and Amul series. For some reason they have never been #1 test team or #1 ODI team. For some reason they have never been to the champions trophy final or even won it. For some reason they have never been able to beat India in ODI WC ot T20 WC.

hey poser, yest in a comment you said 'you wont generalize a population of 1.2 bil people' and then in the next sentence you say ' i agree Indian people look uglier than xyz'.. it appears to be you are the deluded one. Poser.
I've broken my promise just for this post because I can't stand the ignorance. I said the average Pakistani and the average Indian. This is not generalising.
Stop being aggressive. Get your hatred out of the way and actually read what I'm writing: 'India's world cup streak is brilliant...but Pakistan's overall dominance outweighs it.' Can I make this any easier for you? Also, I'm not sure if you realise, but there is 4 years of international cricket between world cups, which are also pretty important.
What overall dominance? Pakistan are 85-64? OMG! Stop the press, they win 5.7/10 matches vs India. Amazing. Now let's see what India have: 1)Twice as many World Cups. Won the first WC almost a decade before Pakistan. 2)2 ICC Champions Trophies - Pakistan 0 3)5 Asia Cups - Pakistan 2 4)Test Series wins in more countries 5)Better test record vs SA/Aus and in SA/Aus(both countries where India/Pak haven't won) 6)6-0 record at the Grand Slam of cricket. 7)Won test series in every major country before Pakistan I know what I'd rather take. This whole "dominance" was true till about about two decades ago. The WC win and the ICC Champions Trophy wins have definitely offset any advantage Pakistan may have had. H2H you are better sure but even there a 6-0 record at the biggest stage is better than Kitply, Pepsi and Coca Cola cup.
What overall dominance? Pakistan are 85-64? OMG! Stop the press, they win 5.7/10 matches vs India. Amazing. Now let's see what India have: 1)Twice as many World Cups. Won the first WC almost a decade before Pakistan. 2)2 ICC Champions Trophies - Pakistan 0 3)5 Asia Cups - Pakistan 2 4)Test Series wins in more countries 5)Better test record vs SA/Aus and in SA/Aus(both countries where India/Pak haven't won) 6)6-0 record at the Grand Slam of cricket. 7)Won test series in every major country before Pakistan I know what I'd rather take. This whole "dominance" was true till about about two decades ago. The WC win and the ICC Champions Trophy wins have definitely offset any advantage Pakistan may have had. H2H you are better sure but even there a 6-0 record at the biggest stage is better than Kitply, Pepsi and Coca Cola cup.
I cant imagine two football fan arguing over which team is better after a champions league match and the losing fan saying "add up all the charity shields, league matches, FA cups as well as champions league matches". LOL @ charity shield match = champions league match :hysterical:
Pak Rebuttal 1. We were cornered tigers with greatest kapptain ever! 2. This tournament doesnt matter. 3. Afridi his Ashwin for 6!!!! He is a beast. Bhajji 6? I dont remember....lets talk about Mindad 6 in 1982 for 1 hour. 4. We have better phasssttt bowlers...you need to bowl phast to win test. 5. We have phassstttt bowlers. 6. Most of those matches dont matter....all Sharjah matches count though. 7. We have phassstttt bowlers. :haha:
I cant imagine two football fan arguing over which team is better after a champions league match and the losing fan saying "add up all the charity shields, league matches, FA cups as well as champions league matches". LOL @ charity shield match = champions league match :hysterical:
It's blatantly stupid really; one can only hope they are just trolling. I can even begin to see an argument for 72-51 > 6-0 (although a number of Pakistani fans have said they'd swap - no kidding) but to argue that the H2H differential negates India's additional WORLD CUP among other things is just hilarious. Pakistan are 23-47 vs SA in ODIs..I'd like to see them argue that they'd rather the H2H be reversed and forgo the 1992 WC for that.
Arz Kia Hay: 5 Ki Roti 10 Ka Naan Lorday Lag Gaya Pakistan 9 Punjabi 2 Pathan Kaise Jeetay Ga Pakistan (:- Zameen Mili Bunjer Management Mili Kanjer Badam Milay Kardway Players Milay Bhardway Quom Pe Parde Bhari Team Thee Hee Jawaree Angoor Mile Khattay Opners Milay Tattey Janwer Mila Ghorda Keeper Mila Lorda Bakray Milay Aandu Fielders Milay *****u Peenay Ko Mili Lasee Bowlers Millay Khasee
GOLD :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It's blatantly stupid really; one can only hope they are just trolling. I can even begin to see an argument for 72-51 > 6-0 (although a number of Pakistani fans have said they'd swap - no kidding) but to argue that the H2H differential negates India's additional WORLD CUP among other things is just hilarious. Pakistan are 23-47 vs SA in ODIs..I'd like to see them argue that they'd rather the H2H be reversed and forgo the 1992 WC for that.
Same with England....England has a better H2H over WC than them. Imagine if the great Khan lost to England in WC finals. What would his claim to fame be? Hes got a whopping one shining moment....winning the WC.
Same with England....England has a better H2H over WC than them. Imagine if the great Khan lost to England in WC finals. What would his claim to fame be? Hes got a whopping one shining moment....winning the WC.
Stupid rain spoiling the fun :P It's a tired old cliche now to claim that Pakistan are the much more dominant side...and apart from certain Pakistanis...few believe their nonsense. They're stuck in a time warp and definitely the most delusional fan base in the history of this sport(maybe all sport). One Pakistani fan once argued with me that India "only" have one WC more :hysterical:
But that win obviously helped us to win the world cup. Too bad India's wins over Pakistan has only won them the world cup once. :haha: p:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Pakistan have won 2 ICC tournaments. They did NOT beat India to win either of those. The one match they played they got spanked. India have won 5 ICC tournaments. They have beaten Pakistan 4 times to win these. :haha:
I've broken my promise just for this post because I can't stand the ignorance. I said the average Pakistani and the average Indian. This is not generalising.
how did you average 180 mil pakistanis and 1.2 bil indians...... ?:haha: without generalising...:hysterical: you are such a child.
Stupid rain spoiling the fun :P It's a tired old cliche now to claim that Pakistan are the much more dominant side...and apart from certain Pakistanis...few believe their nonsense. They're stuck in a time warp and definitely the most delusional fan base in the history of this sport(maybe all sport). One Pakistani fan once argued with me that India "only" have one WC more :hysterical:
:hysterical: Thats nothing....after the game some claimed "it was just a warm up...we are cornered tigers" :dance: But the one that takes the cake....."we were suppose to lose by 100 runs...we lost by signifcantly less" :yay:
how did you average 180 mil pakistanis and 1.2 bil indians...... ?:haha: without generalising...:hysterical: you are such a child.
There is something called sample size. I have seen enough Indians and Pakistanis in my life, be it through TV, or personally. And I'm also the same guy that said the average Indian would have a higher IQ than the average Pakistani, but people don't seem to have a problem with that. I think it's too much for the small hearts to take. :winky:
BTW which team has these motor mouths shooting off before the press of beating-defeating-rewriting the history before every world cup match and later break the TVs and say world cup matches are insignificant compared to kool - boom and whatever cup....
Show me where I said world cup matches are insignificant and I will never post again. All I've said is that other matches hold a lot of importance too, and when there are 122 other matches, they sort of outweigh the 6 world cup games.
These guys are still talking about hearts even after the game? What other body parts can we compare the size of?
That was a joke. But I'm just exposing the hypocrisy because people have a problem with me calling Pakistanis better looking but not even a mention of me calling Indians smarter...