Tait in for 1st. Test against India ?

Donny

So what is the update? I heard that Macgill is certain to go under knife and is ruled off entire series vs India. Will Australia pick some young spinner or 4 pacers?
No. If they go for a spinner, it will be George Bradley. I think Tait and Hogg will come into the 12 for Hilfenhaus and MacGill. I also think the 12th. man will be Hogg or Johnson - depending on the wicket/conditions.
No. If they go for a spinner' date=' it will be [b']George Bradley. I think Tait and Hogg will come into the 12 for Hilfenhaus and MacGill. I also think the 12th. man will be Hogg or Johnson - depending on the wicket/conditions.
What kind of spinner is he? Which side does he play for? And could you please tell us something more about him? Though, I heard that Hogg has a real chance to get a test cap this time.

George Bradley = GB Hogg (or Brad Hogg, or Overrated). As far as telling you more about him, I will tell you that his age (36, 2 months and a bit short of 37) is nearing his first class average (39.60), his test average is 50.22, he got comprehensively outbowled in his last test by Simon Katich (who took 6/65 v. Zimbabwe compared to Hogg's 1/70), and has been wicketless in his last couple of Shield games, with George Bailey and Dan Marsh recently taking toll of him (admittedly in a runfest at Hobart). Pick Tait.